Ratings for Dr. Stephen B. Karges

Both of my children see Dr. Karges. He is incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and down-to-earth. We never have issues getting in to see him within a reasonable amount of time and the staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Karges is amazing!!! I wish he could be an adult doctor as well!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Loved Dr. Karges and he took excellent care of my son. The rest of the staff is awesome and very accommodating. It was a shame that we had to move so far away because we enjoyed him caring for our son. Definitely one of the best and funniest doctors out there, he just kept forgetting my son's name. Other than that, he was very competent and thorough! The office was beautiful!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

We have been taking our daughter to see Dr. Kargas since she was a newborn. She is now 10 and while we live in Tampa now I will not switch to a more local pediatrician. I trust this doctor and his staff. He makes it a point to make my daughter smile, ask her how she's doing and he's just a very personable and thorough doctor. I will never forget a few years ago I had to take my daughter in to see him because she suddenly couldn't stand on her left leg. The knee hurt and didn't want to bend. She hadn't fallen or injured herself so we were mystified. First thing Dr. Karaganda asked was if she had had a recent cold ( she had ) and he told me more than likely the virus travelled to her knee and was causing the issue. We did X-rays and everything else to be sure but that is what it was. And he doesn't believe in antibiotics for everything. He's just a really great Pediatrician. You know your child is in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Karges is the best doctor in the world! He treats my entire family so well! I feel so blessed to have found him. He takes the time to give you awesome advice and educate you rather than giving you antibiotics and sending you out the door. I wish there were more doctors like him in this world. Staff is great too! They know you by name when you call and they are also are very willing to accommodate your needs.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I feel blessed to have my baby son in Dr. Karges' care. He came to see my son within hours of being born and my husband, me, the baby, and the baby's godfather adore his sense of humor and quality of work. For once I get a physician that makes me feel like a good mom instead of dehumanizing me for being a 17 year old with a baby.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. K is Great!! Our son has Autism and limited speech. From day 1 Dr. K treated our son like a Reg child. He's current on Autism info (if not he'll help you get info or contact support). Dr. K is open to hearing about other forms of treating children w/Autism inc. holistics & supplement treatments. Staff is helpful too. Yes, there sometine can be long waits, but he's worth it. Also, love the new location of the office and design of the office. *****+

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Awesome doctor! Shows a lot of care to my children. Long wait but most of the time its worth it when you have a really good doctor who has a lot of knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DR.KARGES ..HE'S WONDERFUL WITH THE ENTIRE FAMILY VERY INFORMATIVE...HELPFUL, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENT ..AND TALKS TO THE KIDS AS IF THEY WERE HIS OWN...MY SON LOVES DR. KARGES..WHAT ELSE CAN WE SAY!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. K is such a wonderful doctor. I previously took my two oldest children to a diff ped and switched to him when I was expecting again. What a difference it was. He asks you, the parent, questions and wants to know what you are thinking. He is very considerate and knowledgable. He is laid back, but he is thorough if any problem arises. I also like that his office has PA's and an ARNP. Great staff and I have been able to get my kids in pretty quickly. They are also open half a day on Saturday for sick kids.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Stephen B. Karges's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1999)

Multiplan