Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Hammer

Dr. Hammer, in 1994, at Chesapeake General Hospital, did a hysterectomy due to large fibroid tumors, did a rectoseal and a cystoseal. Twenty one years later, my GYN in Birmingham, Al, brags on his good job! Thank you Dr. Jeff Hammer.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Awful he was rude and seemed like he just rushed me outta there. This was 2 years ago.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I have been a pt since 2011. Dr. Hammer is the BEST in this practice. I had a surgical procedure for an eptopic pregnancy and was afraid I would not be able to have children. He assured me everything would be ok and it was. I am now pregnant due in January and so excited. Unfortunatly one of the staff informed me that he is no longer seeing OB pt after this month :-( so I'm now in search of another Doc.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I was in labor for 17 hrs and got a C-section from Dr Hammer. Prior to my C section the nurse kept saying Dr Hammer wanted to leave at 5:30 and needless to say my son was born at 5:45. The baby was never in disstress and my blood pressure was controlled. My regular obgyn who wasn't on the night I went into labor was very angry about the c-section, she said I can't believe he did that to you. I would not recommend this evil man.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I have gone to many ob's and most say.. by far this was the rudest people I have ever delt with... They made me feel help less and because, of him I would have just done away with all doctors... I am so thankful I found another one out there... I wouldnt wish this office on anyone... and many of my friends told me how great this place was.. I can tell you now I reallly will never go back there!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Hammer was an answer to a prayer for me. After spending many frustrating years dealing with horrible GYN issues (pain/heavy bleeding), I was scared to try yet another GYN. He listened to everything I said, was extremely compassionate and promised that we would work together to find an answer. Thanks to Dr. Hammer I now lead a pain free life with no restrictions! Thank you Dr. Hammer... truly you have found your calling in life.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Hammer is an amazing physician and also on the medical board for Chesapeake General Hospital. He is clear on procedures and actually goes over them in detail so you fully understand them. Dr .Hammer is very knowledgeable of his practice and specializes in high-risk and infertility. He made it possible for me and my husband to become pregnant and have our first child. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an OB.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Hammer for almost 13 years now. I only have one child and am older so I've never had any pregnancy care. But, I do have many health issues and find him to be top notch. He is the best ob/gyn I have encountered and there were many!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I have been going to Dr Hammer for over 5 years now. He performed 2 seperate surgical procedure that were necessary. I found Dr. Hammer to be very patient, knowledgeable, and very empathetic towards my fears and concerns about my health. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new OB/Gyn or for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey C. Hammer's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1985)

Multiplan