Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Riccitelli

Best Doctor that I ever had. Too bad that he closed his private practice. Dr. Ric always showed me a great deal of respect and care. He took time to listen to me closely and evaluated my problems with precision. Before Dr. Ric, I went to many other physicians with my ailments, always to be 'blown off' by them. They seemed less than concerned and usually said that my problems were 'in my head' or 'you are too young to have these problems'. Doctor Riccitelli never treated me that way. He diagnosed some hard to fix problems that others could not or would not. I still have not found a doctor that compares to Dr. Riccitelli, nor have I found one that I trust with my life. Dr. Riccitelli is one of a kind, a truly caring professional. He is missed. If you read this, Dr. Riccitelli, please re-open your private practice.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Ric was my doctor for 15 + years and was the best doctor I have ever been to. Such a wonderful person, very intelligent and caring. I am so sad that he left his private practice, now me and my family do not have a doctor that we can trust as we did Dr. Ric. I can only hope that we can find another doctor that is half as good as he.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

I have been going to Dr.Ric. for at least ten years now and I can honestly say that he has to be the best doctor I have ever been to.He always has time to talk to you about any problems you are having and actually cares.He is extremely knowledgeable and follows through on everything he says he will do.Dr.Ric. is definetly not a guessing doctor but instead he is a doctor who gets all the facts first and is not afraid to order any and all tests he feels are necessary.My wife and I trust Dr. Ric. without question as do my parents.Dr. Ric. has helped all of us through some rough times not by just being a Dr. but by being someone you can turn to that will listen as well.I know many people that go to Dr. Ric. that would echo what I say.I fell blessed that we have a Dr. with his experience and caring here in Lawton.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Very very good sense of humor and very knowledgeable.recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

He is always gentle and knows what he is doing. I was so surprised that he knew so much about RSD. So many doctors that I went to had no idea what that was.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Kevin M. Riccitelli's Credentials

• Ohio Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Athens Oh 45701 (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med