Ratings for Dr. Henry Luh

good doctor. spend more time and answer alls the question you do ask

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

The staff is extremely rude. Keep track of your records because they make really stupid mistakes and before you know it you are billed twice. When it is time for them to refund you, you have to have Jesus himself come down and demand your refund for you. I liked Dr. Luh, he listened he was patient he was kin. Unfortunately I will not see him again because his staff is just unbearable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE!!! All staff was extremely rude and unorganized. Dr ordered tests without my consent, billed me, had lab bill me for same thing. When I inquired about THEIR mistake they kept telling me they would call me back, which never happened. Horrible practice, shady employees, less then mediocre doctor. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else, anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

My wife got pregnant andwent there for confirmation. The front desk staff were horrible people not friendly at all, his nurse again completely unfriendly. When we asked if she was pregnant hes said perfectly healthy and when I asked questions regarding whether it was a big deal both me and my wife were O- he said that because we were negative they baby would be positive. Doesn't make sense to me, but he said he had to go he was late for his tee time.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Upon my first visit, I got a gyn check-up and informed him that I was planning on trying to have a baby soon. On this visit he forgot to do an important test that I later inquired about. On my second visit I was there because I was now preg and having complications very early on. Even though the on-call nurse I'd spoken with the night before told me to come in, he did not want to see me. He finally saw me anyway after I began crying because I had miscarriage symptoms. He again forgot to do a test and I had to go back. My last encounter with this Dr. was when my complications had worsened. I was taken to the ER at a hospital and called to see if I could just come into the ofc because I'd been at ER for hours and still no service. His nurse apologetically told me he could not see me. I sat for hours thinking I'd had a miscarriage until I went to another doctor. Awful experience, NOT a concerned physician, and I would NEVER recommend him to a pregnant woman. Teacher's Health Insurance

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Henry Luh, D.O. saw me on very short notice. He appreciated that as a new patient I had previous records and prescriptions. Good listener. Gave me info on HRT Hormones Replacement Therapy. Difficult getting in contact with him for emergency situation following visit. Left message on recorder of office. No timely response from staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Henry Luh's Credentials

• Chinese

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1996)

WellCare Health Plans