Ratings for Dr. Charles Brummer

Dr. Brummer is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and I feel that I can completely trust his judgment. Always gives good advise, and returns your calls promptly.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr Brummer is an excellent doctor, he always listens to us patiently and gives reasonable suggestions & explanations.My son is underweight as well and i asked him the same Question but he discussed it with me really nicely and convinced me.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Brummer was always so rushed he didn't notice my children's health problems and when I pointed them out, his advice was never helpful. (My question: How can I help my 3-year-old get to a healthy weight? His answer: Well, whatever you're doing, it's not working.)

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

I had Dr. Brummer for all 3 of my kids (now all grown). He is very good - very thorough, always returns calls, never seems annoyed. He is very consistent and respectful. Listens to the parent and my kids liked him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Great with returning phone calls to answer questions. He's fast but personable and remembers the children. Also asks them the questions, not the mother!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2004

Dr. Charles Brummer's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

MSP/BC Med