Ratings for Dr. Yan Li

Love Dr Li, she is so good with my kids. We are so happy to find her through a friend

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I have 4 children, she is the best pediatrician. She knows how to deal with each of them in their own way.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Well liked by children, but sometime's she can be a bit late and not changing gloves, ect and I would have to let her know.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I've been bringing my children to Dr. Li for several years. She is outstanding and shares her knowledge with you. She does not over medicate and has great follow up with her patients. we've never encountered any billing problems/insurance problems with her. I highly recommend her to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

If you like a great physician, who will not over medicate, and actually speaks and listens to patients - and is affordable - you will love Dr Li

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I have couple of friends also went to Dr. Li. I recently received bills for co-pays dated three years ago which we were never told. When we investigate those payments and found those were in fact were annual check up and flu shots which should not be charged according to our insurance company. Our friends encountered the same problem and we all left. A very dishonest way of conducting a medical practice. If any of you are encountering a similar situation, you should consider report it to your insurance carrier.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

She seemed fine when we visited, she saw the child satisfactorily. we were happy and switched to her as the primary. Again when child got sick, although she called back, she wasnt too helpful. kept on saying to take to emergency (even though they were open next day). OK doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

I was shocked to find out the bill was much higher than our pediatrician’s after my daughter's visit for regular flu treatment even though she was in-network of Aetna and our pediatrician is not. I was told different stories when asking for the explanation. The staff was very rude. I will never send my kids there anymore.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

The doctor was nice but I was shocked when she did not wash her hands taking blood work in between patients nor wore gloves while doing blood work. it seems like she is trying to save some money. wrong way to save though. this happened long time ago, I wondered if she has changed and follows the medical aseptic technique. otherwise she is nice.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Li is one of the better doctor I've seen. She is very knowledgable and won't give any unnecessary treatment. A very good doctor in general

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Yan Li's Credentials

• Gujarati

• Shanxi Med Coll, Taiyung, Shanxi, China (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ