Ratings for Dr. Yeow C. Tong

I love Dr. Yeow C. Tong but I hate his staff. I went in to get a vaccine shot, I wasn't sick or anything and didn't need counseling, just needed my vaccines up to date and they were trying to charge me a copay but I've nicely said my insurance covers preventative care 100% with no copay. They said that you always have to pay copay even for a flu shot. WRONG. Make sure you check your health insurance before you pay for these copays. Most insurance covers preventative care (physicals, flu shots, vaccines) 100%! Then I go into my claims, and see that they charged me for an office visit (which is a different code for a visit for preventative care) so they can get more money out of my insurance company. I've contacted my insurance company for fraud but I'm not sure if will do anything about it.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

This is my primary care physician and I wouldn't change him for anything in this world! He is so smart and caring in every sense of the word that I couldn't ask for better medical care. He listens carefully to all your questions and concerns, and leaves NO stone unturned. I love him and I love Betty, they are GREAT!!! PS - I moved 30 miles away and I still travel that far to see him because there is no other doctor like him!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Very kind and friendly and really knows his stuff!! Will tell you the truth. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Saw Dr. Tong for 6 years until we moved away. Great doctor, great staff. Very down to earth. Will not fight you if you ask to see a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007