Ratings for Dr. An Yen

1000+ rate for disappointment(staff behavior and doctor skill) The service is very unprofessional. I paid for 108 cash the first time walk in just for the doctor told me to take the test which costs another 230$. After 2 weeks I got the result,the assistant told me that if I want the doctor explain the result paper I have to pay another 108$!? And the stitches on my head after surgery, at first she told me I have to pay for removing it as well. I thought that it is a part of surgery cost, why the hell I have to pay for just removing the stitches?? I then called them again and now this time she said that she will remove it but I still have to pay if I want to see the doctor. Then I have to come there again.Worst part, maybe because I didn't pay, my head was all bleeding in pain after removing the stitches, I thought the wound was healed weeks ago! This is so horror, cheap from a coward.Have complained this to my family doctor, and told anyone I know to stay away from this office.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Yen is an awesome doctor. He took the time to understand my issues. Very happy!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Knowledgeable and friendly. The staff members are great. The wait in the patient area was about 5mins.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Dr. An Yen's Credentials

• Chinese

• Xuzhou Med Coll, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China (Grad. 1982)