Ratings for Dr. Abram M. London

Excellent care from a very caring doctor. Spent lots of time with me and received a thorough exam. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

The wait in both the wating room and in the exam room was way too long. Not warm and fuzzy bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

My mother has been a patient of Dr. London for over 25 years. He has always been cranky, mean, and not a good doctor for that matter. Yesterday he informed my 80 year old mother that he is going to become a "boutique physician," requiring a $2000 annual fee to continue as his patient. If she is not willing to pay $2000 upfront, she can find herself another doctor. My mother was absolutely devastated. He always was a terrible excuse for a doctor, and this just proves it. He should be ashamed.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. London is one of the smartest and most insightful doctors I've ever known. He's also smart enough to know when to refer patients to specialists. I have major health issues and have been seeing him for over 25 years. While I'd like a doc who was closer to me geographically, I'll stick with the best!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Terrible personality -- gruff is not the word, even worse. An hour wait is not uncommon. Too quick to write a scrip. Also not encouraging. Very pessimistic about many issues that lots of patients deal with such as weight, cholesterol, etc. Very happy with new Doc and so glad I left.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

My colleague referred me to Dr. London after I expressed frustration at not being able to reach my doctor at the Lahey Clinic. I have seen Dr. London about 10 times since. Though he can be gruff and impatient, I have found him very attentive and thorough, never overbooked, always available -- on the phone or in person -- and very insightful. If you want an old fashioned, conservative, insightful, intelligent, and caring doctor this is your man. If you want a lot of hand holding and hugging -- try another.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Dr. London is awesome. I've been a patient for over 25 years. I wouldn't see anyone else without first consulting him!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

AVOID!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Abram M. London's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)

Top Hospitals in Chestnut Hill, MA