Ratings for Dr. Kevin B. Tyson

Kevin Tyson is the worst practitioner I have ever dealt with. He is unethical (tells lies). He has lost and/or hidden medical records that would disprove his lies (however, I have kept records that confirm that he lies). His practice issues: He is never at the facility (in Pasadena), ridiculously long wait times (once I waited 3 hours when I had an appointment!!), staff that help him perpetrate his lies, horrible patient care (On several occasions, I was only given 5 minutes of the doctor or P.A's time! The doctor was not Tyson. Of all of the appointments or walk-in's that I have done, he was NEVER there (not once).

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I took my mother to this doctor's office.We were not happy with the wait but once you went in to see the doctor,he took alot of time.Very caring and helpful.I was not happy with the front office staff,they are very unprofessional.I would reccommentd Dr Tyson,jut be willing to wait and wade thru the front desk personell.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Kevin B. Tyson's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA