Ratings for Dr. William J. Burke

Doctors Hospital Family Practice Center 1 First time for a long time. I feel the office staff here are very callous and unconcerned about their patients problems. The Office Manager ( I think ) yanked my cell phone and phone charger from the waiting room wall and handed it to me saying "you can't do that here". :( She wore her ID badge backward so I couldn't see her name and grinned when she noticed me trying to see it. She then walked off. I was very offended and was expecting an important call as i was worked on filling out a stack of papers she had given me. They showed apathy toward me and my property. I left without being treated, and the ladies behind the front desk acted like they couldn't care less.I Called the Main office and let customer service know what happened, but no response yet. I haven't been treated this badly since my last trip to the BMV. August 24, 2010 by Denny Robison in Grove City, OH

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Over the past 3 yrs of seeing this doctor i have found that many of the doctors that are in the residenc program are arrogant and are not open to suggestions for treatment. as a patient i feel that it's there way or the highway. there have been more times where i have been disappointed with treatment than satisfied. The doctor bills my Aetna insurance 2 different ways in addition to a facility charge per visit which causes my insurance not to pay. As a result i have countless hrs dealing with insurance and Ohio Health. I would not recommend going to Doctors hosp family practice.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

The office is a wonderul one to fo to. They have a residency program so you are able to see a physician just about anytime. They draw your labs in the office, have an xray area just downstairs and the waiting area is clean and spacious. The fact that they are a "teaching facility" is wonderful. the office staff are nice, friendly and helpful. They do not have RN's but MA's which makes a huge difference in such a setting. The MA's are only able to do so much, which works in your favor as a patient. That means MORE time with the doctor him/her self. They have at least 20 different docs to choose from so if one isn't on the same "vibe" as you, you can switch. They take alot of insurances too. I couldn't ask for a more easy way to stay healthy.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. William J. Burke's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Workers Comp