Ratings for Dr. Francis C. Sutula

Dr Sutula is so self involved it shows in the way he acts. It shows he cares more about the money than he does patient care. Never in a million years will I ever see him again. Nor will I send my enemies to him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Sutula was very nice made jokes to make me feel at ease. Explained what needed to be done but rushed into telling me I needed surgery. My particular eye condition started to get better and when I called the office staff to cancel the surgery they were incredibly rude and made me feel like I was just money to them. They did not care about what I had to say they just wanted me to keep the surgery appointment I didn't feel I needed which would have cost me over $4000. They ended the call with "Call us back when your when your condition comes back" and hung up. I will never go to this office again.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I felt that Dr. Sutula is very knowledgeable and is also a great surgeon. He has a lot of experience in oculoplastics. He is very down to earth and very funny and will put you at ease with his many jokes. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family, especially when it comes to thyroid eye disease.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Too much ego and not enough listening. Final word was "If you won't opt for my (elective) surgery you should go see someone else." I did, and second opinion was that surgery was not a good option.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Doctor is very knowledgeable but too into himself as a God. He used to be better when he was in a solo practice. A noticeable change came about when he joined his current group. Staff is very rude.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Too rushed

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Francis C. Sutula's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal