Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Stadiem

Since he moved to Duke Primary Care at Waverly Place, it's been almost impossible to get an appointment. After waiting three weeks, I was called a day before my appointment that he was "away". The level of concern and competence here is unacceptable. I recommend you go elsewhere for competent medical care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

A patient of Dr. Stadiem for many years. Has excellent reputation of knowing his medications, cares about whole family, never rushes, and there for my elderly parent and for family during crisis.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Stadiem is a very caring doctor with patience. He is very knowledgeable and treat me like his friend.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Stadiems for more than 2 years before I relocated to Florida. Wish I had never left, Dr Stadiem always treated you with respect, listened to what you had to say and never ever rushed you out the door. In todays medical market it is very hard to find a doctor that actually wants to get to know there patients before just prescribing medicines. I have recommended him to many friends and family. And his staff iS so wonderful and caring. In emergency situations I was never turned away, he always made time for his patients. He will greatly be missed I wish there were more doctors in this world that were like Dr. Stadiem who are more interested in their patients health than in the amount of money and patients they can get in and out the door in a day. BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Most doctors barely listen to you before they try to shove medicine down your throat! Dr Stadiem is the exact opposite of that. He actually takes the time to listen and is very knowledgeable. What I like most about him is that he has a great way of combining eastern and western wellness. It took me many years to find a doctor I respected. I will not be going anywhere else anytime soon!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr.Stadiem made a big error when he saw me after an accident. I never went back after that. Just something about him made me queasy.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Stadiem takes his time, Listens, never talks down to you, will give you as much detail & info. as you need/are interested in. His mind is open to alternative therapies and medical modalities, but he does not force them off on you. If you want a quick-fix presrciption rather than a thoughtful & cautious approach, he is not your guy. It is always a refreshing & engaging experience to visit him, how many people actually look forward to their annual check-up? I DO!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Stadiem has been my family doctor for 25 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. He takes the time to listen and analyze the problem that I am having and only prescribes medication when it is called for. I never feel like he is rushing between patients or that he is not familiar with my particular set of symptoms. He has managed my migraines successfully for most of my adult life in addition to dealing with the routine colds, flu, and allergic reactions for my children and spouse. I have recommended him to family and friends without reservation and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Dr. Stadiem is an excellent physician, kind, thoughtful,and caring. Has a reputation with other physicians as really knowing his medications. Has always been there for my family during any crisis.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

I was a patient of Dr. Stadiem's for 2 years. Very blah. He is a "mind, body, soul" type of doctor. He will talk your head off and say nothing important. Although I experienced no problems with him, I do question his professionalism as evidenced by info on the www.ncmedboard.org. I left due to that info and other reasons and am with another doctor now.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Michael D. Stadiem's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

TRICARE