Ratings for Dr. James P. Tasto

No problem with the Doctor, but this was a Worker's Comp appt. I got a notice yesterday from my personal insurance company that they were billed for the appointment. Now I have to try and correct this problem.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I have seen Dr Tasto several times over the past 15 yrs. He is best doctor I have had the pleasure to be treated by. When In the examination room his attention is 100% on me. I'm currently seeing him about my shoulder and am confident I will have a great recovery. I have recommended him to several friends and they have thanked me for the recommendation. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Tasto's for years. He has performed numerous surgeries on my knees. I'm so happy with him and his knowledge. Working on my shoulder now and Very pleased with his assessments.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Tasto and his staff have been nothing but professional, courteous and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr Tasto and Staff are awesome I wish he could be my PCP, I pretty bad joint pain in all limbs, all of his suggestions and Diagnosis have all been right on, my physical therapist (prescribed by different Dr) was having me do exercises that were harmful and would not change it Dr. Tasto wrote them a letter getting them to do the proper exercises for me, I can't say enough good things about him answer his very friendly staff. Even though I'm in pain I leave there with a smile, I don't know what I would do without him

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I saw Tasto many times (15+). He is the worst doctor I ever delt with. I fractured a bone. He told me that I may have more fractures. I tried many times to get answers on the suspected fractures from him & staff. After 1.5 years they confirmed one more fracture & it was a good possibility there were 4 others totaling 2 confirmed and maybe 6-7 (another doctor told me of the 7th possible) in one area. Tasto said "you couldn't have screwed it up any worse then you did". Six confirmed injuries & at least four more he never said either way on. The most time he spent with me was 5-10 mins. Other doctors have since told me that he really screwed up and were very upset to hear the whole story. I have had more then one doctor tell me since then that I should have been in a cast (I never was) and that it may take surgery to fix now. I haven't been able to return to work and I have been out for 5+ years now. This is one doctor that shouldn't have a medical license & I will never recommend anyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. James P. Tasto's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1965)