Ratings for Dr. Theodore M. Teacher

I have been a patient of Dr. Teacher's for over 20 years. He always takes the time to talk to me and give me thoughtful answers to all my questions and concerns. I have recommended him to other family members without reservation.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

He is very good but not punctual. Well, I guess you have to wait for many doctors.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Very compassionate & explains everything. Been seeing him for past eight years.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I have gone to this doctor for 4 years and find him to be most knowledgeable and caring. He is top notch!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

Dr. Teacher's office seems to be understaffed. His admin person appeared disoraganized and frazzled most of the time I interacted with her. She was not able to provide insurance and other paperwork to me in a timely matter. We often sat waiting 30 to 45 minutes for our appointment. Dr. Teacher did not seem to have the best bedside matter when dealing with patients. My mother was diagnosed with Early onset AZ and he would not ever speak directly to her which was a humiliating experience for her. He did not provide a whole of information after we recieved the diagnosis. We felt lost after the diagnosis and as if just another number when entering his office and soon found another neurologist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Teacher appears to be very thorough, involved and caring. Asks many questions to see patient as whole. Your appt may run a bit late--but it is because he's taking necessary time and he will do that with you also. Worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Theodore M. Teacher's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1978)