Ratings for Dr. Michael J. O'Connell

Judgmental and impatient.Dr. O'Connell owns the practice but as a client you are more likely to see a PA. This pain clinic was helpful for a short time. Time went on and a diagnosis wasn't made quickly enough I was dropped as a patient, he was "uncomfortable treating an undiagnosed condition." Is pain management only for diagnosed conditions? (The answer is NO) I am left without pain relief and NH docs are still scratching their heads unable to make a diagnosis. I am going to Boston doctors. FYI: when a pain clinic dismisses you another pain clinic WILL NOT take you.Thanks for nothing Dr.O'Connell!

Submitted December 3, 2011

Dr. O'Connell is a brilliant man and a more than competant physician. I have been blessed to find PainCare and Dr. O'Connell and because of that my life has been given back to me. Dr. O always listens to me and takes into account my thoughts and feelings, unlike several of the doctors I have been to in an attempt to address my chronic pain that viewed me as a cash cow. I would recommend Dr. O'Connell or any of the other medical staff to anyone with pain, a hundred times over. I would score him a 20 if I could.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. O'Connell is the best there is for diagnosing the cause of a patient's pain. He has changed my quality of life. I agree with the person who said it is too bad he cannot be cloned. He along with the entire staff are caring, concerned and compassionate. They never give up trying to help you and finding the cause of your pain.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr O and all of the providers which work with him are wonderful, kind and caring people. They care about the quality of your life! They treat you like a person. They will always help someone in pain. All they ask is for you to follow their rules and to be honest with them. You can tell them anything and they will find a way to help you and to treat your pain. I would recommend dr.O to anyone in pain!! Young and old alike. If you are in pain or know somone in pain, please call this office!! They do care!! 100 on a scale from 1 to 10 !!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

My wife has been to many pain programs over the years and this is the best! Great support staff. Full range of therapies for pain relief. I would score Dr. O a 10 if this program would let me.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Great group or professionals with many pain fighting techniques. I can't praise them enough.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Pain is his specialty now..........I consider him excellent!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

This doctor listens, is extremely knowledgeable about what he does and really cares. Because of him, I now have my quality of life back. If only he could be cloned. Dr. O'Connell treats the whole person and looks beyond the symptoms a patient describes. I cannot say enough about him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Just a fantastic doctor - kind, good listener, great office with exc. staff. Alternative health options like massage etc. Can't say enough. If only other docs were like this man.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. Michael J. O'Connell's Credentials

• Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755 (Grad. 1981)