Ratings for Dr. Alan M. Reich

I was seeing Dr. Reich for over 5 years and I had no problems, he was usually professional if not always friendly or personable, but I never really had a problem until I was hospitalized (for something unrelated to endocrinology) and got lab results that indicated a seriously low result on a lab. He told me it wasnt a big deal and didn't change my meds. After doing some online research and talking to my PCP I realized it was a VERY big deal and could cause serious complications in the long run. He was also very rude about the reason I was in the hospital- didn't seem to give two****s at all. Now looking for another potential endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Very smart and isightful doctor - always on point with good diagnosis. I have been taking my 80 year old mother to see him for over 15 years. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I have PCOS and have seen him for over a decade for this problem. He is knowledgeable and understanding at all times. He is also willing to help with non-endocrine related problems and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is the friendliest staff I have ever met. Love them!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Dr. Reich is one of the better endocrinologists I've seen. He knows his stuff and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. Alan M. Reich's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1979)

HealthFirst