I ended up with Wakim for my main doctor but Sanflippo did my egg retrieval and one of my frozen transfers. I cannot say enough about this group and how wonderful all of the doctors, nurses & staff were during this time. I am forever grateful to them - they helped to bring my two miracles into this world. :)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Knowledgeable. Takes time to explain and prepare patients. Excellent and caring staff! I would advise anyone seeking help with fertility, go see him!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Sanfillipo was very thorough and ttok his time getting to know myself and my husband and our families history

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

He is very acknowledgable at what he does. he gives you all the facts and options on procedures one can have done. There is no sugar coating on restults. He and his staff are there for any questions or concerns. I would recommend him to anyone. I feel him and his staff go above and beyond their jobs.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Joseph S. Sanfilippo's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1973)

UPMC

Updates

• Specialty changed from "Endocrinologist" to "Reproductive Endocrinologist", First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph S."

September 3, 2013