Ratings for Dr. George E. Laramore

I am from New York and my doctor here had a connection with him and he agreed to accept my case. He contacted me via telephone the first day I left a message with his secretary. I received neutron therapy radiation for one month in Seattle with under him for a problem with my parotid. He is the BEST in the world when it comes to salivary gland tumors - this is his specialty (though he has many). He is one of the smartest men you will ever meet. Still he has the bedside manners and listens and follows through. You could not do any better with your life on the line than Dr. Laramore or the University of Washington Medical Center.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

I called this Dr. from across the country for advise, as he specializes in my type of cancer; Adnoid Cystic Carcinoma. Not only did he respond, he answered several questions I had, looked at all my records and gave me some great advise. How many Dr.'s would do that in this day and age? Very few I'm sure. Many, many thanks, Dr. Laramore....... An ACC patient from MO.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. George E. Laramore's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)