Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Kidd

Very knowledgeable, takes time to listen; he puts you at ease, and you can tell he is a caring dedicated doctor! If anyone has urinary problems and lives near Hammond, Louisiana, I highly recommend Dr. Kidd!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Kidd is very helpfull and goes over all options to treat my problems. I am very happy with him.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

very effective physician, answered my questions, spent as much time as i needed. He was the most caring physician I have ever been to. Highly recommend him for any irnary problem.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

I have never had a doctor so kind and yet so helpful to my needs! he knew what was wrong and took care of it right away! He had great manners and was very kind! He had a great attitude and you can tell he loves what he does! You can tell he is a doctor to help as many people as he can! he answered all my questions and helped out in every way! i would recommend Dr. Robert Kidd to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. Robert B. Kidd's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hammond, LA