Ratings for Dr. Burton M. Sundin

I have seen Dr. Sundin for both cosmetic and non-cosmetic procedures (surgical and non-invasive). He is the ultimate professional (as are his staff). Not only does Dr. Sundin do a great job (minimal scarring for surgeries and minimal to no pain for non-surgical procedures) but he does it with a great disposition and, most importantly, a great heart. He cares about his patients and their outcomes and is a stickler about the details, which I appreciate. His staff are extremely helpful and take care of every aspect of the non-medical care. I highly recommend Dr. Sundin and his office for any kind of cosmetic (elective or non-elective procedure) and would not think about going to another doctor for the same.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I spend 4-5 days a week in the gym and have little to no body fat but what I did have was stubborn pockets of fat on my inner thighs that I could never get rid of. I would try to target train but it just wasn't budging. I wanted that area to match the rest of my body so I decided to try coolsculpting. I could not be happier with the results I've gotten. Super easy procedure, no down time and it fit into my schedule! I highly recommend this for busy people who need a permanant fix, quick!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I come to get my stiches taken out, dr burton was behind schedule so when he got to me, he rushed me out and I couldnt even get my questions properly answered. I felt as if that after they take my money and finish the procedure they just want you out. I was very dissapointed. I prefer dr reps sundin who was very patient and knowledgable and always answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Burton M. Sundin's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)