Ratings for Dr. Deepak S. Tandon

Office female is a bit abrasive but if you can get past her you will find a patient, caring and considerate specialist who truly takes the time to get to know his patients. Breaks down information into terms you can understand and is very involved in your care from beginning to resolution even if he refers to another specialist. Hope I never have to go back but if I do he's my guy!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Excellent. Very patient,explains everything, gentle and compassionate. Very pleased with Dr. Tandon. His staff was helpfull to me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

First lost my medical records. I was refered to him by dr woodard so he wouldn't have to deal with me. tandon goes on vacation comes back calls woodard to see if he had contacted me after a month of my mri woodar calls to let me know about needing a shunt when right in the mri it said I had CHIARI MALFORMATION! If woodard had done the Chiari surg he wood have lost his and NEW ENGLAND BAPTIST HOSPITAL AND tandon cash COW.I had a total of 6 surgeries with him over 3 years!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Have been going to him for 2 years in a row. He is a true professional and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. Deepak S. Tandon's Credentials

• Spanish

• Kgs Med Coll, Univ Of Lucknow, Lucknow, Up, India (Grad. 1968)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal