Ratings for Dr. JON L. Caldwell

I have used Amarillo Family Physicians for several years. You have to pay in advance, then you spend FOREVER in the waiting room (seriously, on several occasions I waited 2 hours AFTER the appointment time). I started using the United Urgent Care instead. I do think he does a god job, and they have a blood lab on site. I recently moved to a new state, and Amarillo Family Physicians charged me $25 to send my records to my new state(my other doctors didn't do that). That irritating charge and the long waits are the impetus for me taking the time to write this review. I found their weekend hours to be useful, if you are in their system. Once, my young daughter, who used Dr. Maaytah needed to be seen on the weekend when Dr. Maaytah wasn't available. I took her to Amarillo Family Physicians weekend walk-in, and was turned away b/c they refused to add her to the system on the weekend. At the end of the day, I can't recommend these guys.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. JON L. Caldwell's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX