Ratings for Dr. Timothy D. Jordan

As a woman, I felt he was very dismissive with me and did not have time to answer my questions. Instead referred me to a website!! Treated me as if I was an idiot. He was not entirely sure what was wrong with my son but when I questioned the diagnosis he was adamant he was correct. I plan to seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Jordan is an excellent Doctor. My daughter was very young when we noticed that she needed glasses. He was patient and kind to her and explained everything in detail. He ran tests to make sure she actually needed them and took his time with her (we didn't feel rushed at all). He won't know that you have questions unless you ask! He doesn't have an outgoing personality but he is very knowledgable and professional. Overall, I would highly recommend him to other people.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Jordan is very professional and kind with my children. My daughter has been checked for the need for glasses but based on her exam has not yet needed glasses. I have appreciated Dr. Jordan's thorough exam and explanation. I would recommend Dr. Jordan to any family needing eye care for their children.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I felt like the 10 minutes dr Jordan took out of his his day was a waste of my time and money. He lacks personality and either didn't read what the nice assistant wrote down right, or she wrote it wrong, which made him seem annoyed. Every thing he said to me I read on WebMD regarding a reoccurring burst eye vessel.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Very rude doctor, made my 7 year old daughter cry. Rushing her through an eye exam. Did a poor job explaining anything, and when I had a question, he acted as if it was bothering him, and informed me that I can always go see another doctor. Did not even say you are welcome to my daughter, after my seven year old said thank you. After I mentioned this to some of my friends, I have found out that this doctor has a bad reputation for dealing with kids. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS INSENSITIVE DOCTOR, DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD HERE!!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Timothy D. Jordan's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)