Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Burress

I love her! Have been going to her ever since she graduated medical school! she lives a long way from me, but I continue to go to her! she is the best doctor I have ever had, and she is also a friend!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I loved Dr. B! She delivered my first son and was very supportive about letting us do a natural delivery. She doesn't do routine episiotomies, she is very patience in waiting for vaginal deliveries (I pushed for two hours) and she is a very laid-back, calm person. Exactly the kind of doctor you want to be with when having a baby.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

I was with Dr. Burress for my first and only so far pregnancy. I LOVED her. She had an awesome sense of humor and I wasin great hands in her care. I only hope that my new doctor (I moved) is as wonderful as Dr. Burress was!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I started seeing her in my third pregnancy due to the death of my midwife and she was great. She was very understanding of my concerns and has a laid-back personality. During labor & delivery, Dr. Burress stood back and let nature take its course, as we wanted. I feel fortunate to have found her to continue my prental care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

I wish she could be my doctor for everything! I am very sad that she is moving back to her hometown...they are very lucky people.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

She is the best. I wish only her to be my doctor again. Trust her, she will take care of you.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

flag | Submitted August 31, 2006

This is one great doc! Have been going to her since she got out of school and opened practice. Has taken care of me and one of my daughters who had lots of problems with 3 pregnancies. all you have to do is trust her...she will take care of you! The best!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. Susan M. Burress's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Campbellsville, KY