Ratings for Dr. Vineeta A. Estes

I felt as though a diagnoses was thrown at me with no thought or knowledge of what my issues were. With no information she made claims and when I got visibly disturbed by her claims she completely changed my diagnoses. I am looking for a new doc.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Estes is great! However at check in the office staff was not professional or friendly. My wait was ridiculously long like 2 hours total. But again Ms. Estes was polite and nice very concerned about me which calm me down a LOT.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

The best ever. She is the nicest, most concerned doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

She does seem very friendly and sweet, but that's not the most important thing about a physician. Not the most knowledgeable or skilled!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Loved Dr. Estes! She was very patient,kind, and knowledgeable! She took time with me, listened to my concerns, and was never condescending (as some drs can be). I was extremely worried going into my appointment since I had read so many terrible reviews and Ashley Przbysz (who I normally see) was booked solid for the next 4 months, but after today I see I stressed over nothing! I have a feeling many of these negative reviews are over her old location, but I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Estes and her staff at St. Vincent's! I will not hesitate to see her again!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I read these posts before seeing Dr. Estes and was very nervous because of them. Yet, she is a very friendly person and sweet and nothing like the posts portrayed. She has definitely changed her ways if she was ever as bad as these old posts claim she is. She is extremely personable now and someone I would and have recommended without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

She was very cold. She may have spent five minutes in the room with me. I talked more to the nurse. I had to get my questions in very quickly. She looked very disaprooving and did not make me feel comfortable. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

She was very cold and unfriendly. She treated me with much condescent, and didn't give me a chance to disclose my health concerns. She asked me a few questions during my pelvic exam, which isn't exactly the best time to do that! She was very short tempered with me, and even snapped, "Don't talk when I'm talking" when I was trying to answer a question that she asked me. To add insult to injury, she abruptly left the examination room early in the visit, telling me she'd be back to discuss my health concerns, but she sent a nurse in instead! This was very upsetting to me, I left feeling cheated, as if I were less than a person. I would NEVER return to this GYN, and I highly advise against anyone else doing the same - your health could be at risk when your care provider doesn't take your concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. Vineeta A. Estes's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1998)