Ratings for Dr. Andrew N. Vo

This doctor doesn't listen disagrees with evidence that has been documented is one of the worst doctors I've ever seen in my life does not listen to the patient only believes what he says is true no matter what the facts are I would suggest finding a different doctor immediately

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Excellent pain control...listens very carefully before doing a procedure or prescribing med. He's very timely and his staff are very caring and warm. Has done a great job controlling multiple pain flare up and continused pain problems as the developer or flare up...

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

The office staff can make a Dr or break a Dr, it is a shame cause Dr VO shows real concern for his patients , however he expects everyone to arrive 30 min early for an appointment and an hour early for procedures.That is all exceptable HOWEVER his office staff making the appointments should have there stuff together and make the right appointment times and advise the patient each and every time they discuss the schedule.There demeanor Is not of a professional , and pass the blame onto others. WHO DOES THAT ? And we do not feel comfortable With the entire staff when the make so many mistakes and don't own up to it. SURE I WILL LET YOU DO MY surgery even though You can't get my time right or even tell the truth. HUM I DO NOT THINK SO!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Vo for several months now and I can see by at least one of the other reviews that someone was very upset about not being given narcotics to feed their addiction. Dr. Vo is an excellent doctor, is very friendly, very knowledgeable and takes his job very seriously. He has helped me a lot with my neck problems. To the person who left a negative and obviously false review, you should be ashamed for lying about the doctor, my guess is you were shopping for pain meds

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

They ask you are there 15 minutes before your appointment, which I was. Waiting in line to be checked in. I was checked in on exactly my appointment time and was told by his nurse that since i checked in right on time I'd have to wait. It was dr pet peeve being late. Um excuse me I wasn't late. I was early. Her suggestions was to come 25 minutes prior to my appointment to check in. Needless to say im reporting dr an staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I've seen him over the years and he doesn't listen and is very unhelpful. . Does procedures that both myself and he know will not work for my conditions. Very displeased with him. I suggest if you are referred to him to ask for another doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Andrew N. Vo's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)