Ratings for Dr. Eduardo J. Garcia

Dr Garica deliver my baby. He took excellent care of me after delivery - I needed quite a few stitches and he was gentle and through. I am also pleased with the prenatal care I received from him and the other doctors on staff. I always felt cared about.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Garcia delivered my first and I'm hoping that he will be the one to deliver my second. He's a really caring dr with lots of knowledge that won't schedule unnecessary testing. He's alway spent lots of time with me answering questions or just chatting. He's one of the best Drs I've had.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I personally had a hard time asking questions to Dr. Garcia. He kept cutting me off, rushed through the conversation and left me feeling frustrated, unprepared and un-helped. I had better experiences with other doctors within this practice, but I definitely do not want him delivering my baby.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Garcia deliver my daughter 10 years ago and that man tramatized me BEYOND words! I suffer PTSD because he had me push for 4 hours causing major damage. Dr. Gonick was just as bad as he was my primary OB.Thank god I saw a different doctor to deliever my son Dr. Bonnefil in Warren... Now he is a GREAT doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Yes, I saw Dr. Garcia Jr. He did an unnecessary surgery on me and basically sterilized me due to his poor surgical technique. He also prescribed an unnecessary medication that damaged my liver. My advice is that make sure you always get a second oponion when you see this guy. He does not care about his patients. All he cares is making $$$ at the cost of your health.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

There are 2 Dr. Eduardo Garcia. The Jr. was the one I saw due to insurance. He only practices for 10 years. He operated on me 9.5 years ago and I had lots of complications from that. During the past 10 years, he changed peer groups 3 times already. Has problems working with peers? He terminated me as his patient when I was in his office despeartly needed medical treatment due to an incomplete miscarriage. The reason was because I hadn't had physical with him for the past 6 years. He moved around every 3 years and expected me to find him and had physical with him. Even if he didn't want to see me anymore, he could have sent me a termination letter so I would have time to find a doctor for the treatment I urgently needed (D&C). He said I took advantage of him. Does it sound like anyone with a normal mind will say, especially a doctor? He could do brutal things to me, he will do it to you. I have to give him highest ratings so my post will not be deleted. It happended many times before.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

I honestly have never loved a doctor more than I love Dr. Garcia. He is so kind, gentle and thoughtful. I had a very hard delivery with a very large baby and he completely put me at ease - even through an emergency c-section!! I cannot recommend him enough. I didn't see him for two years, and even after that big absence he still remembered me - even specific details!! What a memory! I love him!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Garcia delivered my baby through a difficult delivery. He took charge and made the necessary decisions to keep my baby safe. He did so in a very caring manner and kept us informed of every step. After our baby was born, his follow up care was wonderful and he even provided me with guidence to find support for my post-partum depression.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Garcia has been my Dr. for 22 years. He got me through 2 healthy pregnancies and is the best doctor ever! He has never misguided me, and I trust him 100%. Every doctor in the practice is top-notch.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Garcia is a great doctor!!!!He treats you like a person, will sit down and talk with you, great bedside manner. Sometimes the reception help is a bit short like the other person stated, but that shouldn't determine how the doctor is rated. Dr. Garcia is nothing but well educated and personable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Dr. Eduardo J. Garcia's Credentials

• Arabic

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI