Ratings for Dr. E S. Bermudez

Dr. Bermudez is genuinely caring and concerned about my mother's care and has demonstrated this for the past 17 years. I attend the appointments with my mom and have for the past 7 years and he always demonstrates a caring and sincere attitude. I am so grateful to have Dr. Bermudez as my mother's physician. I know she is in good hands with him at the realm. Thank you for all the past and future years of care for my dear mom. The Perez Family

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I like Dr. Bermudez. During my first visit he spent ample time getting to know me, even playing psychologist to gain a better understanding of who I am and how I tick. I found this commendable. In subsequent appointments he has demonstrated both concern and competence. I was surprised by the other comments posted here about Dr. Bermudez.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Not kidding this guy waited 6 YEARS to call for a follow up visit, when I informed him of a condition called arnold chiari, he called it a brain tumor, patients need their dr. to listen and reassure them that you can put you trust in them. test results were not given to me until i went months later to member services to get them myself. If you have health problems like your arm is visibly falling off then he'll fix ya right up.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. E S. Bermudez's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners