Ratings for Dr. Betty R. Raney

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I was very comfortable with Dr. Raney. I don't understand the complaint reviews as it was a totally different Dr. Raney that I saw. She was kind and caring. She took my frustrations seriously and I have been so much better since she became my doctor. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Unfortunately I feel as frustrated as the person below. I have gained excessive weight, been suffering with abdominal pain, and feel like it's assumed that I eat to much. It would be great if a doctor would listen, tell you they don't know the answer but are willing to try and help you instead of assuming it's all about the diet.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Randy saw me for hormonal issues. I explained to her my symptoms and got a very rude comment. I won't go into detail as it is private When my test results came back, despite the fact that two other doctors told me I had a bad thyroid, she dismissed me, told me I needed to watch my calorie intake. Anyone who knows about thyroid knows you can starve yourself and if the thyroid isn't working it won't make any difference. She talk to me like I was a child and I am almost fifty! It was a terrible experience, no compassion. Also when I called her back I got her assistant who was very short and rude also Don't go here, these people don't care about women's wellness at all

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Very compassionate, knowledgable, professional. I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Betty R. Raney's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She recognized my fears and gave me hope. I will continue to seek her advise and follow it."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was very comfortable with Dr. Raney. I don't understand the complaint reviews as it was a totally different Dr. Raney that I saw. She was kind and caring. She..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately I feel as frustrated as the person below. I have gained excessive weight, been suffering with abdominal pain, and feel like it's assumed that I e..."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Raney's when she was in Zionsville Indiana. She is without a doubt the BEST Doctor I've ever had!!! I wish she would come back!!"

September 22, 2014
  • State changed from "IN" to "SC", City changed from "ZIONSVILLE" to "MT PLEASANT"

October 23, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Betty" to "Betty R."

October 21, 2013