You may also like

Rate Dr. Betty R. Raney

Dr. Betty R. Raney's Ratings

I was very comfortable with Dr. Raney. I don't understand the complaint reviews as it was a totally different Dr. Raney that I saw. She was kind and caring. She took my frustrations seriously and I have been so much better since she became my doctor. I would recommend her to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Unfortunately I feel as frustrated as the person below. I have gained excessive weight, been suffering with abdominal pain, and feel like it's assumed that I eat to much. It would be great if a doctor would listen, tell you they don't know the answer but are willing to try and help you instead of assuming it's all about the diet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Raney's when she was in Zionsville Indiana. She is without a doubt the BEST Doctor I've ever had!!! I wish she would come back!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Randy saw me for hormonal issues. I explained to her my symptoms and got a very rude comment. I won't go into detail as it is private
When my test results came back, despite the fact that two other doctors told me I had a bad thyroid, she dismissed me, told me I needed to watch my calorie intake. Anyone who knows about thyroid knows you can starve yourself and if the thyroid isn't working it won't make any difference.
She talk to me like I was a child and I am almost fifty! It was a terrible experience, no compassion. Also when I called her back I got her assistant who was very short and rude also
Don't go here, these people don't care about women's wellness at all

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2514793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Very compassionate, knowledgable, professional. I was very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2410264].votes_count ]]