Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Ward

On the plus side, he is very punctual; I was only in his office for 45 minutes, from the time I arrived to the time I checked out. That said, he appeared to have little interest in listening to my symptoms. It's so hard to find a doctor in this community who will actually listen to the patient. If they would just take the time to listen, the patient will tell them exactly what is wrong. I'm starting to believe that the only things American doctors do well are boob and butt enhancements.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Don't know what kind of Dr. he is, he would not see me. I guess all the doctors in Valdosta are in business together. They all cover for the bad doctors to keep them in business and will not see you for a second opinion. I think it is a crime to be a medical professional and cover for a poor doctor. If someone messes up your car repairs you can find a new shop. But if a doctor does not treat your correctly you cannot get a new doctor because they are all in business together. Why do we need to fix health insurance that you pay for because of doctors working together like this!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

One of the best doctors this town has seen. Very nice bedside manner and knows what he is talking about. His staff was very nice and professional. They had no problems getting my iv in. The facility was very clean and quiet.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I KNOW OF IN VALDOSTA GEORGIA. I AM VERY IMPRESSED OF HIS PUNCTUAL TALENT HE USES FOR PATIENT CARE. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AMONGST HIS SPECIALITY. I APPRECIATE THAT WE ARE BLESSED TO BRING HIS KNOWLEDGE AND TALENT TO VALDOSTA,GEORGIA.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Nice doctor, a little insecure, although he knew his staff.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Really liked this doctor! His staff is great too! I would highly recommend him, and his office staff was super! You dont feel rushed when talking to the doctor, and he was very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. Eric M. Ward's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Principle Life Insurance