Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I found Dr.Sekhon & staff to be very professional,courteous & knowledgeable. Dr. Sekhon provides you with the tools in which to make your decision. He suggested conservative treatment first which did not work for me, then he provided me with all the information to make a good decision for surgery. He went over all information with me during the Pre-op visit to prepare me for surgery. I had a C3e-C4, C4-C5, and C5-C6 anterior cervical decompression with fusion. The day after surgery I was without pain, had strength back in both my arms and legs and was released from the hospital on that day. Recovery has been quicker than anticipated and I have gone back to work after 4 weeks, 2 weeks of part-time and then full time with physical therapy. I would highly recommend Dr. Sekhon to anyone and everyone who would be looking for a skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Sekhon quite literally saved my husband's life! We are deeply appreciative of all that he and his staff did for us. He was very helpful with giving us all the information about what was going to happen before, during and after the surgery. We cannot stress enough how marvelous our entire experience has been with this fabulous doctor and his staff. He has our highest recommendations!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Sekhon is a great surgeon. I have a new lease on life thanks to him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, professional and kind. Answered all my questions and gave me handouts/information. Let me know what to expect before and after extensive neck surgery. Physician Assistants and staff were equally great (thank you Lisa!) Someone was always there to answer questions and actually returned my calls! A professional and well-organized practice.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Referred for neck surgery by my physiatrist. Immediate relief of pain, made very fast recovery. My physical therapist told me that his patients do exceptionally well post-surgery. Very professional and friendly office, surgery center was top-notch.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

i was given a reference to dr. sekhon by my family doctor for a herniated disk and i was very nervous about the prospect of surgery. dr sekhon explained everything in detail in a very professional manner and i opted for surgery. i have never looked back and owe so much to dr sekhon

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Outstanding. Polite. Knowledgeable. He is actually world famous for his spine surgery and I think he is one of the best spine surgeons anywear.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Dr. Lali H. Sekhon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company