Ratings for Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

Dr. Sekhon is a great surgeon. I have a new lease on life thanks to him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, professional and kind. Answered all my questions and gave me handouts/information. Let me know what to expect before and after extensive neck surgery. Physician Assistants and staff were equally great (thank you Lisa!) Someone was always there to answer questions and actually returned my calls! A professional and well-organized practice.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Referred for neck surgery by my physiatrist. Immediate relief of pain, made very fast recovery. My physical therapist told me that his patients do exceptionally well post-surgery. Very professional and friendly office, surgery center was top-notch.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

i was given a reference to dr. sekhon by my family doctor for a herniated disk and i was very nervous about the prospect of surgery. dr sekhon explained everything in detail in a very professional manner and i opted for surgery. i have never looked back and owe so much to dr sekhon

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Outstanding. Polite. Knowledgeable. He is actually world famous for his spine surgery and I think he is one of the best spine surgeons anywear.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006