Ratings for Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

Dr. Sekhon is absolutely the best! I can't say enough good things about my experiences with him. His knowledge the way he is able to relate to his patients is truly outstanding. Honestly, the man is a genius. I also want to compliment Curt, his PA, as well as his entire office staff. They are very courteous and professional. I always felt at ease during my appointments. I highly recommend Dr. Sekhon to anyone in need of his services.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr Sekhon is the most brilliant and gifted in his field. He performed a 5-level cervical fusion on me 2 months ago and I am hiking and working out at the gym again. He also performed surgeries on my Dad and step-mother with successful results. He is very conservative and not "surgery happy". He will only recommend surgery if absolutely necessary. He will educate you on how to get better, but you have to want to work at it. He is not the type of physician to just give you pain pills and hope you feel better...he truly wants you to get better. If you really want to get better, then he is the doctor for you and his staff is amazing!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Sekhon came highly recommended by a friend who's been a nurse for about 25 years. He's truly the best doctor I've ever seen. He was thorough, compassionate, and not at all quick to rush to surgery. We tried PT and epidurals prior to surgery to no avail. He explained everything in a way I could clearly understand and surgery was scheduled. My experience with the office staff was great. I saw his PA Lisa and also Curt, both were very competent and caring as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Sekhon to anyone. If you need to see a neurologist, he should be your first and last stop!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Sekhon by my physical therapist following months of terrible sciatic pain, brought on by lumbar stenosis. Dr. Sekhon had already reviewed my MRI and history when I had my first visit. True to his treatment philosophy, he recommended we try an epideral before electing surgery. It was ineffective, and a laminectomy was performed with immediate success. Throughout my experience, the office staff, Dr. Sekhon and his PA were extremely efficient, caring and professional. My confidence in the entire staff put me at ease, knowing I was in good hands. His parting words to me were that they were always there for me if needed. I would recommend him to other patients in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Sekhon was very thorough. He never wanted you to do more than was needed. He was quick and to the point. Would answer any questions you wanted to ask. He knew exactly what I needed. His office follows up immediately as will. Great experience.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I saw Dr. Sekhon because I told my neurologist I wanted a second opinion from another neurosurgeon. The first neurosurgeon said everything was fine and sent me to pain management. Dr. Sekhon was the second opinion. He ordered CT scans which the first doctor did not. The CT scans clearly showed that my fusion had failed and that was causing my pain.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I was experiencing severe sciatic pain in my leg and after months of physical therapy and two lumbar injections my health care professionals recommended getting an updated MRI and a surgical consultation. They recommended Dr. Sekhon and I will be forever thankful for that referral. Dr. Sekhon's office staff was professional and thorough in preparing me for my first visit. I met with Dr. Sekhon and was immediately put at ease. He had completely reviewed my case in advance and was prepared to discuss my condition and options. Surgery was determined the best course of action. Dr. Sekhon walked me entirely through the surgery process and my confidence in him grew. It is now 7 weeks since surgery and I am fully pain free. I can't thank Dr. Sekhon enough for all he did in giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I was very satisfied with my consultation with Dr. Sekhon. He is extremely knowledgeable on LSS and other neck & back problems, plus I do like the fact that he likes to use the conservative approach in treatment. I will definitely be back to see him in the future. His recommendations to me for the treatment for my very painful LSS have been very useful & they have definitely helped relieve me of the very acute pain that I was in.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Office staff was very helpful and professional, they took care of all my insurance and disability claims for me. They were helpful when ever I called, I am very happy with my treatment.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I continue to be impressed by the friendly, helpful staff and by the results of this skilled surgeons work.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012