Ratings for Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

I was referred to Dr. Sekhon by my physical therapist following months of terrible sciatic pain, brought on by lumbar stenosis. Dr. Sekhon had already reviewed my MRI and history when I had my first visit. True to his treatment philosophy, he recommended we try an epideral before electing surgery. It was ineffective, and a laminectomy was performed with immediate success. Throughout my experience, the office staff, Dr. Sekhon and his PA were extremely efficient, caring and professional. My confidence in the entire staff put me at ease, knowing I was in good hands. His parting words to me were that they were always there for me if needed. I would recommend him to other patients in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Sekhon was very thorough. He never wanted you to do more than was needed. He was quick and to the point. Would answer any questions you wanted to ask. He knew exactly what I needed. His office follows up immediately as will. Great experience.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I saw Dr. Sekhon because I told my neurologist I wanted a second opinion from another neurosurgeon. The first neurosurgeon said everything was fine and sent me to pain management. Dr. Sekhon was the second opinion. He ordered CT scans which the first doctor did not. The CT scans clearly showed that my fusion had failed and that was causing my pain.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I was experiencing severe sciatic pain in my leg and after months of physical therapy and two lumbar injections my health care professionals recommended getting an updated MRI and a surgical consultation. They recommended Dr. Sekhon and I will be forever thankful for that referral. Dr. Sekhon's office staff was professional and thorough in preparing me for my first visit. I met with Dr. Sekhon and was immediately put at ease. He had completely reviewed my case in advance and was prepared to discuss my condition and options. Surgery was determined the best course of action. Dr. Sekhon walked me entirely through the surgery process and my confidence in him grew. It is now 7 weeks since surgery and I am fully pain free. I can't thank Dr. Sekhon enough for all he did in giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

I was very satisfied with my consultation with Dr. Sekhon. He is extremely knowledgeable on LSS and other neck & back problems, plus I do like the fact that he likes to use the conservative approach in treatment. I will definitely be back to see him in the future. His recommendations to me for the treatment for my very painful LSS have been very useful & they have definitely helped relieve me of the very acute pain that I was in.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Office staff was very helpful and professional, they took care of all my insurance and disability claims for me. They were helpful when ever I called, I am very happy with my treatment.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I continue to be impressed by the friendly, helpful staff and by the results of this skilled surgeons work.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I found Dr.Sekhon & staff to be very professional,courteous & knowledgeable. Dr. Sekhon provides you with the tools in which to make your decision. He suggested conservative treatment first which did not work for me, then he provided me with all the information to make a good decision for surgery. He went over all information with me during the Pre-op visit to prepare me for surgery. I had a C3e-C4, C4-C5, and C5-C6 anterior cervical decompression with fusion. The day after surgery I was without pain, had strength back in both my arms and legs and was released from the hospital on that day. Recovery has been quicker than anticipated and I have gone back to work after 4 weeks, 2 weeks of part-time and then full time with physical therapy. I would highly recommend Dr. Sekhon to anyone and everyone who would be looking for a skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Sekhon quite literally saved my husband's life! We are deeply appreciative of all that he and his staff did for us. He was very helpful with giving us all the information about what was going to happen before, during and after the surgery. We cannot stress enough how marvelous our entire experience has been with this fabulous doctor and his staff. He has our highest recommendations!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010