Ratings for Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

Dr. Sekhon is professional, straightforward, knowledgeable, and respectful. For the first time, he makes surgery sounds like something that I can get my head around. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I swore I'd never have back surgery, because so many people I know had bad results. Dr Sekhon was recommended by my orthopedic surgeon. He, His PA"s, Nurses, & entire staff are amazing. It's been 6 weeks since my triple Laminectomy, & I'm recovering really well. I can't say enough great things Dr Sekhon, & his whole office....

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Sekhon and his staff are 5 star across the board. Incredible service and care!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

This is the second experience I have had with Dr. Sekhon and his staff and both times have been equally great. Greg and Jenna are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Sekhon saw me after I broke my neck Snowboarding in Mammoth, CA. They air lifted me to Reno to have surgery done by Dr. Sekhon. My first surgery was 8 hours after my injury. I ruptured my c5 and split my c6 in half. They had to go in and pull some pieces of bone out of my spinal cord. I am a 24 year old, very active male. I surf, snowboard, and workout daily. Dr. Sekhon promised me I would be able to do all three again when I was done with my surgery. It has been two months since my surgery and I am thankful for this man everyday of my life. He is most likely the reason I am walking today. Being in the hospital the first night alone was one of the scariest , loneliest, nights of my life. Everyone in the ICU was AMAZING and made sure I had everything I needed. Dr. Sekhon, and the whole staff at the hospital in Reno, thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Lali Sekhon has been a true blessing in my life. 7 years ago I had a bad snowboarding accident in Mammoth, CA and I was diagnosed with a severe L2 burst fracture with spinal cord compression. I needed emergency surgery and was lucky enough to have Dr. Sekhon perform the procedure. From the moment we met them, Dr. Sekhon and his team communicated compassionately and thoroughly to my family and I about what was happening, and always made sure we understood what my plan of care was. I barely have a scar from the surgery, and am confident that it is because of his care and expertise that I'm walking today. Dr. Sekhon did an amazing job from start to finish, and today I am walking, doing yoga, surfing, started a business, and am enjoying life like I was before my accident. Dr. Sekhon has followed up with me consistently since the accident. Even though I'm living across the country now, I can contact him as needed with questions and direction for care. He is prompt with providing me answers to many the many questions I had after my procedure, and has been there for me all the way. I highly recommend Dr. Sekhon to anyone looking for exceptional care, cutting edge medical treatment, and a positive and bright ending to what might have at first looked like a life changing tragedy.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Thorough, professional and most importantly able to ascertain the problem and create a path of cure using surgery as a last resort. Very pleased that I contacted Dr. Sekhon.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

The best patient care in the world! Very impressed ! Thank you for a wonderful experience during a very difficult situation!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Recently, I had a spinal surgery performed by Dr. Sehkon. Because of my experiences with his practice prior to the surgery, on the day of surgery, during the aftercare and then follow-up, I can honestly say that he is elite among his peers in every way! On my 2nd appointment with his practice, I met with Dr. Sehkon. I found that he had prepared for my appointment by being familiar with my case already. No time was wasted! He presented me with a packet of info that was specific to my situation, and he very patiently and thoroughly went through the packet, teaching me what I should know in order to make a decision for my health care. That was a very unique and much appreciated experience! Every appointment at Dr. Sehkon’s practice was like this, whether I met with Dr. Sehkon or his P.A.s Greg and Curt. It’s evident that patient education and the ‘doctor to patient communication’ is a priority at the practice and I can testify that it is excellent! Dr. Sehkon and his staff completely prepared me for my surgery and made all the arrangements so that everything went smoothly and professionally! He gave me the impression that he actually wanted to help me and was actually interested in doing my surgery. Because of this I really was confident in Dr. Sehkon on the day of surgery and was not disappointed! My surgery was a complete success!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

My overall experience with Dr. Sekhon and his staff has been excellent. I was in pain 24/7 and had lost my mobility prior to my surgery, and I was pain free and back to a normal life after recovering from it. I have also been treated by Curt Ericson PA-C and received excellent care as well. I will be eternally grateful to them for helping me to get my life and mobility back so I could function normally after having severe back problems. Thank you a million times over for your help!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014