Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

I saw Dr. Sekhon for my chronic back pain. I was constantly bent over from pain. After an MRI and xrays it was determined I had arthritis in one area of my back. He recommended an injection to ease the pain. I had the injection in early July and the pain instantly went away. Due to the pain being arthritic, it may reoccur. I am more than satisfied with Dr. Sekhon and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Sekhon is very knowledgable and utilizes the most conservative therapies before suggesting surgery. He allows patients a great deal of decsion making power over their health care options.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

One word describes Dr. Sekhon. EXCELLENT!! He is very through and explains everything so you understand it. He gives you all the options you have and does not rush you to make a decision.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I work with approx 700 physicians and Dr. Sekhon sets the benchmark for knowledge, communication and bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Sekhon.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Excellent Doctor that you can trust your health with.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

You will not find a better neurosurgeon in Reno. Dr. Sekhon is incredibly knowledgeable and caring. He spent a long time going over my condition and options so the correct procedure could be chosen for my well-being. No one wants to have spinal surgery, but if you need it as I did, you can be assured you are in the best hands. It was so refreshing to see a specialist who truly shows an interest in his patients. Seeing the maps in his office which indicates all the lives he has touched with his expertise is a sight to see. Dr. Sekhon has a huge heart and is most definitely suited for his profession. His staff is also very attentive and caring. Anyone in need of a neurosurgeon needs to see Dr. Sekhon. You will not be sorry.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

What a great pleasure it has been to have Dr. Sekhon, Gregg Graves and all the staff as my team through both of my surgeries. I'm doing so much better!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Highly recommend. I have had 2 surgeries on my back and he did great!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I had a lumbar spinal fusion, and it is now 5 months post-op. My pain level is virtually non-existent, I have gotten back to many of the activities I enjoyed before the pain set in, and I feel joy once again. From the moment I met Dr. Sekhon, I knew I found the perfect surgeon for me. He spent 45 minutes with my husband and I during my initial consult. He is extremely compassionate, thoughtful, and confident in how he can help his patients and their caregivers. Never did I feel a sense of arrogance that many surgeons have, and never did I feel unsure of his surgical abilities. I felt as if he truly cared about restoring my quality of life. Dr. Sekhon, Greg (PA), and Curt (PA) came to see me a total of 8 times in the two day hospital stay- amazing patient care and follow up. Greg came by and called when he said he would, and Curt has taken care of me since I returned home. He is a very genuine person who listens to me, and he responds quickly through the portal or a phone call. Allison, the scheduler, was extremely helpful in advising me of all the things needed before the surgery, and she was always quick to answer an email or phone call. Each visit to Dr. Sekhon's office was smooth, no long wait times, yet I never felt rushed by anyone. I didn't think it was possible to have such an amazing surgical experience, but I found it with Dr. Sekhon and his team.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Sekhon has performed two surgeries on me, both with complete success, an Anterior Cervical Decompression with fusion and a Semi Hemispherical laminecomy with micro discectomy. I was made aware of all treatment options and we only settled on surgery when all other avenues had been exhausted. Dr. Sekhon and his staff are the most friendly caring and helpful medical professionals, and office professionals I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Lali H. Sekhon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients