Ratings for Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

I called and left message to make an appointment - getting through the phone system was a chore in itself as no live body to talk to. Once finding appropriate Dr. name for appts, left message asking to please call me; explained what was needed to discuss and that I had been referred to him by one of their patients. I never received a call back.

Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr Sekhon did an excellent job with my surgery. His bedside manner is great. No complaints and I can not say enough good things about him!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Excellent Surgeon and staff, I had a referral from a friend who had surgery on her neck and everything went better than expected for her, so I had Dr. Sekhon preform a discectomy & laminectomy on me and could not be more satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I was so fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Sekhon. I found him to be very patient and understanding, giving me 45 minutes of time for my walk in off the street appointment. He listened to me, and discussed my situation with me in a manner I could understand. He successfully performed what I believe was an extremely complex surgical procedure on me. His aftercare has been excellent, frequently checking on me (I live 220 miles away). I am very grateful to him and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

a great doctor and staff that helped me for my back

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Sekhon and his PA, Greg have been amazing. They both have made this experience so much easier to deal with. I would recommend a thousand times over!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Sekhon is amazing! I'm 3-month post op and doing so great! He is a compassionate person, can explain what he is a going to do so the lay person understands, and obviously is a very talented and knowledgeable surgeon. His PA is fantastic and his office staff is wonderful, helpful, and I can't say enough good things about the whole team.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

He is an outstanding and understanding doctor who did my surgery. I had outstanding results and highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Sehkon is a nice, professional and very informative surgeon and took care of my needs in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

The office staff had my appointment scheduled the first I called. When Dr. Sekhon looked at my MRI and X-Rays and saw that I was completely decompressed with a severe stenosis with near loss of CSFat at L5/4 and L4/3 representing adjacent segment disease, and also saw the pain I was in they has me scheduled for surgery with in 2 weeks. I'm very grateful to the staff and Dr. Sekhon for helping me get my life back.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016