Ratings for Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

Highly recommend. I have had 2 surgeries on my back and he did great!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I had a lumbar spinal fusion, and it is now 5 months post-op. My pain level is virtually non-existent, I have gotten back to many of the activities I enjoyed before the pain set in, and I feel joy once again. From the moment I met Dr. Sekhon, I knew I found the perfect surgeon for me. He spent 45 minutes with my husband and I during my initial consult. He is extremely compassionate, thoughtful, and confident in how he can help his patients and their caregivers. Never did I feel a sense of arrogance that many surgeons have, and never did I feel unsure of his surgical abilities. I felt as if he truly cared about restoring my quality of life. Dr. Sekhon, Greg (PA), and Curt (PA) came to see me a total of 8 times in the two day hospital stay- amazing patient care and follow up. Greg came by and called when he said he would, and Curt has taken care of me since I returned home. He is a very genuine person who listens to me, and he responds quickly through the portal or a phone call. Allison, the scheduler, was extremely helpful in advising me of all the things needed before the surgery, and she was always quick to answer an email or phone call. Each visit to Dr. Sekhon's office was smooth, no long wait times, yet I never felt rushed by anyone. I didn't think it was possible to have such an amazing surgical experience, but I found it with Dr. Sekhon and his team.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Sekhon has performed two surgeries on me, both with complete success, an Anterior Cervical Decompression with fusion and a Semi Hemispherical laminecomy with micro discectomy. I was made aware of all treatment options and we only settled on surgery when all other avenues had been exhausted. Dr. Sekhon and his staff are the most friendly caring and helpful medical professionals, and office professionals I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Sekhon and his staff are the best!! Fit me in looked at all my records, and actually changed my life! He sat with me and went over everything and helped me to be in almost no pain! I feel so blessed that he is my Dr. And I know I'm the best hands with him and his staff!! Caring, kind, professional, knowledgeable!! This is the best office!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I felt secure that I was in the right hands with Dr Sekhon. Three months postop laminectomy and fusion and I feel great!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I injured my back 20 years ago. About every 5 years I would seek out help, but no avail. I saw Dr Sekhon. He was able to perform a new procedure , and the only one in the area able to do so, specifically for my type of injury. I am still in recovery, but looking forward to the end result. Dr Sekhon and his PA's, Curt and Greg, were very warm and caring. I highly recommend this team.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Sekhon was the 3rd neurosurgeon I interviewed. His knowledge and personality (caring about his patients) made the choice easy. His staff is very friendly and professional. His offices are very clean. He gave me options the other doctors did not. I'm a fan for life!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I had fusion surgery almost 9 years ago. I had done some research about my condition before I went to see Dr. Sekhon and I felt I needed to see him. He was gracious and kind and very knowledgeable. I was really nervous about surgery, but it was going to be the best procedure for me. It was the best decision I ever made. To this day, I'm feeling great. He had an excellent surgical staff. I would recommend this group to anyone. Just a month ago, I requested xrays and an MRI to check my back and neck. I wanted to be sure everything was in good health. All the tests were ordered and Greg Graves and Dr. Sekhon went over the results with me. Everything was still top notch, so I'm good to go for another 9 years! They suggested physical therapy for some neck pain I was having and it worked very well. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

After treating with physical therapists and pain management docs for 15+ months at Spine Nevada for chronic lumbar spine issues, I was scheduled for a 5-level back surgery without ever being given the opportunity to meet my surgeon. I was told I would be able to “consult” with Dr. Lynch for the first time on the day of surgery during pre-op, which was unreasonable and unacceptable! Fortunately, I made the wise decision to cancel the surgery and get a second opinion. I was thereafter referred to Dr. Lali Sekhon, MD, whom I researched online, and was pleased to discover he is widely respected as a brilliant spinal surgeon and educator. I was able to meet and consult with Dr. Sekhon personally within two days of calling his office. Having already carefully reviewed all of my records, Dr. Sekhon provided me with a comprehensive opinion concerning the medical options and potential outcomes. Dr. Sekhon thoroughly, and patiently, answered all of my questions, and with his caring demeanor, I immediately felt secure that I was in the best hands possible. Dr. Sekhon performed my challenging spinal surgery, and after a 6-week recovery, I am virtually symptom and pain free for the first time since suffering serious back injuries in a 1992 rear-end car accident. Dr. Sekhon has given me my life back - no exaggeration! I would recommend Dr. Sekhon and his knowledgeable staff to anyone, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I called and left message to make an appointment - getting through the phone system was a chore in itself as no live body to talk to. Once finding appropriate Dr. name for appts, left message asking to please call me; explained what was needed to discuss and that I had been referred to him by one of their patients. I never received a call back.

Submitted December 1, 2016