Ratings for Dr. Lali H. Sekhon

Dr. Sekhon is on a mission I think. He is beyond a doubt the most dedicated professional doctor I have ever met. Beyond his skill as a first rate physician, he has a unique ability to put one at ease and allow you to see the possible enhancement he can do for you. He doesn't mince words, he's up front with you and he knows he's not God. He's just a man that has great skill intellectually and verbally to allow your choice to be the most informed and correct for YOU the patient. I would recommend him to all who need a neurosurgeon. He's very soft spoken and allows you to really understand the procedures he's proposing. Skill and caring are easily observed in Dr. Sekhon. I will always be honored to have had him as my neurosurgeon and friend. Thank you Dr. Sekhon.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

laminectomy, 5 vertebrae. surgery went very well, almost no pain.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I saw Dr. Sekhon for my chronic back pain. I was constantly bent over from pain. After an MRI and xrays it was determined I had arthritis in one area of my back. He recommended an injection to ease the pain. I had the injection in early July and the pain instantly went away. Due to the pain being arthritic, it may reoccur. I am more than satisfied with Dr. Sekhon and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Sekhon is very knowledgable and utilizes the most conservative therapies before suggesting surgery. He allows patients a great deal of decsion making power over their health care options.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

One word describes Dr. Sekhon. EXCELLENT!! He is very through and explains everything so you understand it. He gives you all the options you have and does not rush you to make a decision.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I work with approx 700 physicians and Dr. Sekhon sets the benchmark for knowledge, communication and bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Sekhon.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Excellent Doctor that you can trust your health with.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

You will not find a better neurosurgeon in Reno. Dr. Sekhon is incredibly knowledgeable and caring. He spent a long time going over my condition and options so the correct procedure could be chosen for my well-being. No one wants to have spinal surgery, but if you need it as I did, you can be assured you are in the best hands. It was so refreshing to see a specialist who truly shows an interest in his patients. Seeing the maps in his office which indicates all the lives he has touched with his expertise is a sight to see. Dr. Sekhon has a huge heart and is most definitely suited for his profession. His staff is also very attentive and caring. Anyone in need of a neurosurgeon needs to see Dr. Sekhon. You will not be sorry.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

What a great pleasure it has been to have Dr. Sekhon, Gregg Graves and all the staff as my team through both of my surgeries. I'm doing so much better!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Highly recommend. I have had 2 surgeries on my back and he did great!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017