Ratings for Dr. Gary V. Skrien

Very caring and understanding. Saved my life and my father's life. More than just a General M.D.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

I have been extremely satisfied with Dr. Gary Skrien. He is very understanding and very patient - thoroughly discusses my concerns. He gives me the feeling that he would spend all day with me if i needed him to. I do not feel rushed through my appointments. He is very open-minded and is a great listener - he has a great bedside manner. I have the utmost confidence in him and feel very privileged to have a doctor like him. Thanks Dr. Skrien!!! :)

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Very knowlegdeable, takes the time with you, is very easy to talk to. He wants to understand how you feel. What problems you have & how he can best handle the situation. Helping you to feel the best you can. He is a doctor than I feel does not go beyond running test after test on you. But, yet will work with the patient to find out what the problem is and if or what is really needed FIRST...He is A great man dedicated to his profession.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Dr. Gary V. Skrien's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Unicare