Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL W. Shuck

Dr. Shuck is AWESOME! he makes me feel like I am the only person he has to see that day, he's so sympathetic and listens SO WELL. He makes going to the Dr. feel like a treat instead of a chore. I do have to wait a little bit sometimes but it's well worth it.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I can usually get an appt. in a short time but may have to wait for awhile after I get there. Dr. Shuck & his staff are all very nice & helpful at all times. Have been seeing him/them ever since he opened his office & my family is quite satisfied with all. He makes us feel as if we are his only concern when we are there.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

He has had the same receptionist Karen for a really long time and I can not stand her!! She has no social skills, every time I call there she is so rude and pushy and does not care at all! Dr. Shuck is a good doctor for the most part, he just makes you wait usually about 30minutes to an hour and that is when they finally get you in the room. He just talks way too much.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. MICHAEL W. Shuck's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois