Ratings for Dr. Maureen Rafferty

Dr Rafferty does not listen to me. She talks about herself through the entire appointment! She didn't know my rx history or medical history even though she was sitting in front of a computer. At the end of the last appointment she handed me a referral slip and didn't have my first name correct. Condescending and rude. Done with this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

My wife visited with this doctor today. She came home hysterically crying because this doctor didn't listen to her, was terribly rude, judgemental, and condescending. This woman blasted information about my wife in front of the whole lobby, humiliating her. She has totally ruined anymore confidence we've had over the 7 years of searching for a good doctor in charlotte.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I was very apprehensive about going to see Dr. Rafferty after seeing the reviews. I made an effort to return to the site and let people know that she is NOTHING like what the reviewers stated. Were these reviews perhaps written by fellow doctors' relatives? I found Dr. Rafferty to be superb. She addressed every little issue I had on my long list and she even made me aware of other things I needed to watch. She is super friendly, outgoing, non-intimidating, and her staff -- especially Carol -- are a blessing. I am sooooooooooo happy I did not take these reviews into consideration. Phew! I would never want to go to another doctor. She's phenomenal.

Submitted February 20, 2013

Just tellin' it like it is - Dr. Rafferty is outstanding.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

It was a unpleasant experience, she neither listened to my actual issue nor she explained us any thing clearly. What 'hurt' us most was that she surprisingly and unprofessional passed on some personal remarks which she made. I would never see her again. I had otherwise very good Experiences with a couple of other Drs. at MMG Ballatyne.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

i found her to be quick to judge and she doesn't listen to you.she spends most of the five minutes you get with her talking about herself.also she never returns your calls,even when she asks you to call her.i do not recommend her there are to many problems there.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Rude. Condescending. Asks as if she is better than you. Too busy for her patients.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Maureen Rafferty's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet