Ratings for Dr. Craig L. Leonardi

I have been seeing Dr. Leonardi for many years. True...he doesn't have the best bedside manner, but he is not there to coddle patients, he is there to make them better. Doc is very passionate about helping his patients and has a great respect for his knowledge and expertise from colleagues in his field. I have had nothing but great care from Dr. Leonardi for the treatment of my Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis. Don't cheat yourself out of the chance of getting the help you need because you are not getting getting a warm and fuzzy chat with the Doc. He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Leonardi doesn't always have the best bedside manner but he is extremely knowledgeable and has treated my severe psoriasis when nobody else could do anything for me. He is the reason I can wear short sleeves and shorts!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Arrogant fat old prick who just works for the pharmas. It's beyond me how this prick serves as a doctor, with no compassion at all for his patients

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr. Leonardi should be avoided. Instead, you should find a Doctor who has respect for his patients, and their questions and concerns. I have seen him many times over the past 5 years, and have finally decided to find a new Doctor. He was my "only option" as I have a special case, however, I would rather go without treatment than see him again. He twice prescribed me medication that caused a severe allergic reaction in myself. I saw him and complained of my symptoms of increased joint and muscle pain, many times over the course of 15 months, before finally becoming paralyzed. He decided then was a good time for some extra bloodwork, and he found that I had Drug-Induced Lupus from Humira medication. My second, and most recent, experience is him missing my Type 1 Diabetes diagnosis. I wound up in the hospital with a 505 Glucose Level, after having complained to him many times, over the course of 18 months, of fatigue, frequent urination, thirst, and vision problems. I will not be victimized by this horrible, arrogant, condescending man who calls himself a Doctor any longer. He is more concerned with receiving grants/money for drug trials, and travelling the world, than treating his patients that are there to see him. I will be filing legal action against him, and hope that this review helps someone decide not to see this Doctor. Good luck to all!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

One of the most compassionate and intelligent doctors I've ever seen. His range of knowledge is impressive, and he is an excellent problem-solver.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been seeing Dr.Leonardi for 15 years. He is the best derm doctor I have met. He is a great doctor. He is a very passionate doctor about hoping his patients heal. I have severe psoriasis and I am 100% clear because of the care that doc has for his patients and his knowledge or the medications. I will never go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Leonardi for 5 years. I've been seeing derms for 35. He is by far and way the best doctor I've ever met. He is extremely precise in his understanding of the medicines available and the techniques required to treat me. His staff bends over backwards to be helpful. I've recommended him to anyone who needs a derm.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

If you need medical help, you won't find it in Dr. Leonardi's office. In addition to being rude, arrogant, and argumentative, he won't get any closer than five feet from his patient, the first time in my sixty years that I've experienced such behavior from a doctor. Worst medical experience I've ever had.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Terrible attitude, rude, arrogant, condescending, unwilling to answer questions, contrary and argumentative. Saw him several times over about two years because the other doctor in this practice left, I really liked Dr. Michael Heffernan. I stayed with this office because of a convenient location. From the first appointment with Dr. Leonardi, he was rude, irritated that I had a few questions, often interrupted me and told me to listen to him because he was the doctor. During the recent last appointment, he was exceptionally arrogant because I questioned misinformation given to me by his staff. I was told that it was a Missouri State law that the doctor had to see me in his office at least once a year regardless of having any symptoms. After research, this law only applies to cases involving controlled substances. He told me to find another doctor. I'm delighted to oblige.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Rude, arrogant, fat little man. Worst experience that I have ever had with a doctor. The man was so rude and arrogant, I walked out of his office. Time for that old man to retire. Haven't you made enough money being a rude jerk. I wouldn't mind the rudeness if it he got the diagnosis correct. He makes Becker look like a saint

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Craig L. Leonardi's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)