Ratings for Dr. David Lanzkowsky

This office is spectacular. They take my insurance and the staff is really nice. The doctor was professional and pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Staff was amazing. The doctor quickly identified several things that needed to be done to find out why I was in so much pain. He is going to do some procedures to find out exactly what is causing my pain. So refreshing compared to my other doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I was so happy with this doctor. Within a couple of procedures my pain has decreased so much I never thought I would ever be this

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

The staff was pleasant and the doctor was very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Wow This dr. has dollar signs in his eyes. He was to lazy to look at my records.He only wanted to get me in his injection room. To the point of blackmail.I have nerve entrapment . Due to meshing. He is a poor listener. Very rude.If I would have trusted him. He would have worked on the wrong part of my body.The spine!! Wow!! This guy is a nightmare..Please do not use him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

The desk attendant is consistently condescending and snooty/rude. Younger mid 20s (?) Female that cares nothing bout his patients being the sole source of his income. She is this way to ALL patients.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Worst experience I ever had with a doctor. I left shaking and in tears, without making a follow up appointment. He would not listen and did not respect my choices, (to put it VERY mildly and leaving out the disturbing details). Instead he yelled at me and refused to see me until after surgery (which I do not need yet, if ever). He should have his license revoked for treating people this way. Very unprofessional and completely unacceptable. He seems to me to be more interested in making money off surgeries instead of helping people heal. Makes me really deeply appreciate my primary doctor now!

Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. David Lanzkowsky's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)