Ratings for Dr. Arthur M. Brant

I am concerned about the health and welfare of the patients. The word for this office is FILTH. Dr Brant also overbooks patients and the min wait time is 4-5 hours sitting in filth. My advise is drive 20min to Sewickley and see another Doctor. You can stand outside and ask any patient walking out the door and they would give you the same advise about the facility.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Horrible experience. Will never go back again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Our area is so lucky to have Dr. Brant. He is knowledge, kind, and treats his patients the respect they deserve. He always answers questions and explains the reasoning behind the procedures he performs. The office staff seems to never stop. They are kind and courteous, and efficient in their tasks that need to be done. I always have my husband (driver) drop me off and then I call him when I have seen the Dr. and my appointment is over. This allows for more patient seating in the waiting room. He doesn't get bored waiting on me so we're both happy!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

If you have 5-8 hours to spare per visit, then this is your place. Dr Brant is phenomenal and rely knows his stuff. The wait is just so hard to take.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Brant really knows his stuff, but staff is terrible at scheduling. I had a 5 pm visit scheduled, finally saw the doctor at 10:15 pm and got out at 10:30 pm with a cursory apology. Really great doctor and I would hate to switch, but who can spend 5 - 6 hours waiting to be seen?

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

best retina doctor around, you do have to wait hours in the waiting room, bring a book & snack. He has the best beside manner & truly cares about the patient. He answers all your questions and you are NEVER rushed out! Certainly worth the wait, I highly recommend him, I wish all doctors were like Dr. Brant!!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Dr. Arthur M. Brant's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)