Ratings for Dr. Wakitha A. Griffin

Worst doctor ever. She has HORRID bedside manner. Also she got my diagnosis wrong, which ended up costing me almost $1000. She does NOt know her stuff. Needs to go back to school. She also needs a few hundred courses in HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS. Avoid this "dr. Wakitha Griffiths" at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I had have the WORST cystic acne for all my life. I am 28 yrs old now. As a result of the severe acnem, I have terrible scars and my self esteem is rock bottom. I can not believe the I saw Dr. Griffin ONCE and she gave me accutuane. I am clear and my self esteem has improved. My previous docs did not do me justice. Thanks Dr. G!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

She is the first dermatologist that I have ever seen and I look forward to my annual mole checks at her office. She took the time to check all moles with a special handheld scope.......

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Very Cute.Very Good. Very Good Bedside Manners. Excellent Service.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

I had a terrible bout of poison ivy last week. I could not get an appointment with anybody. Out of desperation, I walked into Dr. Griffin's office and she happened to be at the desk. I told her that I was in AGONY. She checked me in, gave me a cortisone shot, and I was so much better the following day. THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Worst doctor I have been to in my entire life. Also like another reviewer, Dr. Griffin "examined" me from across the room. I was told the reason for my itchy skin was anxiety (even though I was never asked if I suffered from the condition) and said I should go to a psychiatrist. After not receiving even a possible diagnosis, I went to an urgent care that night and was given much better treatment! They weren't even dermatologists and they diagnosed and treated my skin condition! I have no idea how she even still gets patients to come to her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

She was very thorough with my skin condition. I felt very comfortable. She prescribe medicine that potientally healed my skin condition. Was very pleased.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

she is the ABSOLUT worst doctor, not only is she rude, but she rushes u, does not care if u have any questions, NEVER EVER GOING THERE AGAIN!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Griffin had me wait for an hour before she saw me. She seemed very limited in her knowledge. After my visit I asked for a physician bill so that I could reimbursed for my co-payment to her. Her office claimed they could not produce a physician bill. This comment made me wonder if she is a real physician.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

I thought Dr. Griffin was very helpful servicing me. She looked at me and told me what my condition was almost immediately. She then prescribed medication that had my skin clearing within a week! Thanks Dr. GRIFFIN!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

Dr. Wakitha A. Griffin's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1998)