Ratings for Dr. Michael Farmer

Dr. Farmer has been our family doctor and my family members ' doctor for over 27 years. He's been treating us, my grandparents, parents, aunts, cousins and sister for decades. We all adore him as a doctor and he's very knowledgeable. He's a very kind and sincere doctor, I never once see he loses his cool.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Farmer is the most ignorant, careless fool I have ever come across. 20 years ago (May 22nd 1997) I was born and it wasn't until I was 14 when I found out the truth about my nerve damage (Erbs Palsy) found out my own family Dr birthed me but also broke my nerves, he knew I was 12lbs not 8lbs like he told my mother, he knew that it would've or could've killed my mother, he KNEW a c section should have been the birth process; but did he do it? No! Instead he forced me out of natural birth weighing 12lbs 15oz and leaving roughly 5 minutes of life for my mother and I. I am so grateful my mother and I live til this day. I have reasearched Dr. Farmer and found similar stories, not to mention my great friend had you as their Dr aswell, also birthing Dr and Dr. Farmer managed to birth him with many issues. This Dr is a piece of f*cking sht, he ruined my life, he is the REASON I get bullied, he is the reason I can not tie my hair or my shoes, he is the reason I can't dress myself, carry over 50lbs, he is the reason my self esteem is the lowest can be, HE IS the reason I have major anxiety and depression, he is the reason I think everyone laughs at me. This dr has managed to f*ck my up physically and emotionally. Be aware. I need justice, and it is finally happening!!!! P.S You receptionist is a joke aswell, having me call with my lawyer a month ago, for her to say you were busy and would call back by the end of the week with my files and not even getting back to me, here I am a month later still no call!!!! Then I hear, from my new family Dr, that MICHAEL FARMER HAS SHREDDED my BIRTH documents!!!! Just do you know Dr. Farmer, you are the reason for a lot, like the photos my family could NOT take of me when I was born? Because I was too bruised up? You didn't want evidence you damaged my nerves and left me limb my whole life with no explanation of therapy and whatnot. It is seriously sad that I have no photos to show my children of me when I was born, because you stopped my parents and family, because of the outcome of me. I really hope people see how big of a piece of sht you are. Thank you for ruining my life on getting the careers I really wanted, I can't work because of this and it's all because of your f*ck up. See you in court f*ckers.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I truly adore Dr Farmer. He treats are whole family. He is always caring, respectful and truly listens before suggesting a plan of action. The wait times on the phone can be a hassle but I find the online booking system so wonderful and actually better as I can choose the time that works best for me. I have also attended the walk in clinic which is a bonus for patients. I had a different doctor from the clinic who was also good and also gave the update to Dr Farmer which was fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

De Farmer is the best!! I feel so lucky to have him. He is thoughtful and caring.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Been seeing Dr Farmer for 20 years. He really cares and has never had a missed prognosis. He delivered both my complicated births successfully and with no complications. Very caring knowledgable Doctor. I respect him a great deal

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

He was there when I was born and has been a wonderful, helpful, and knowledgeable Physician. I am going to miss him when I leave.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Wonderful doctor. So supportive with my preterm pregnancy and a subsequent pregnancy. Caring towards my father who needed palliative care. Feel so fortunate to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Been going to Doctor Farmer for 25 years! He's the absolute best!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Love doctor Farmer. He has always been great for me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

He prescribed 1500 T3's in the last year for my father who was suffering from dementia and who is now trying to recover from decades of an unknown codeine addiction. I don't know how this is acceptable. He does have back pain, but how much of it is made worse from the T3's.. also long term effects of long term usage may have caused a lot of his cognitive and constant internal problems. It is almost impossible to get through on the phone line. Incredibly frustrating.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015