You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael Farmer

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Wonderful doctor. So supportive with my preterm pregnancy and a subsequent pregnancy. Caring towards my father who needed palliative care. Feel so fortunate to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Been going to Doctor Farmer for 25 years! He's the absolute best!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Love doctor Farmer. He has always been great for me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

He prescribed 1500 T3's in the last year for my father who was suffering from dementia and who is now trying to recover from decades of an unknown codeine addiction. I don't know how this is acceptable. He does have back pain, but how much of it is made worse from the T3's.. also long term effects of long term usage may have caused a lot of his cognitive and constant internal problems. It is almost impossible to get through on the phone line. Incredibly frustrating.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr Farmer is a great Dr. And I was so happy with his team I opted to have him look after my next pregnancy as well. I'm a high risk patient with gittlmans syndrome. My last daughter was born at 27 weeks. But caught up in the first six months. I was treated with kindness and respect even though I had home issues with my spouse's abuse. Thank you so much Dr Farmer renee

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr michael farmer should be reported to the Board.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Michael Farmer's behaviour torwards me during my labour and childbirth at BC Women’s Hospital was disrespectful, neglectful, and insulting. He advised me to undergo induction of labour procedure without obtaining appropriate informed consent from me and without explaining the procedure adequately. He then failed to provide appropriate supervision to the nurse who was assigned to regulate my oxytocin infusion. Without asking me for consent or permission, he conducted a vaginal exam on me when I was 8 cm dilated and in transition, having extremely strong contractions, and was unable to stop him from doing so. This exam caused me extreme pain, was degrading and insulting, and was extremely detrimental to my labour and subsequent childbirth. Shortly before my baby was born by forceps, he failed to explain to me adequately why forceps was needed but instead, coerced me into agreeing to forceps delivery by threats of C-section and by disrespectful, joking, and insulting behavior.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Excellent staff, excellent doctor. Has been my doctor since he took over from Dr. Halpenny, and also my late husband's doctor. Always listens and is very kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Michael Farmer's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was there when I was born and has been a wonderful, helpful, and knowledgeable Physician. I am going to miss him when I leave."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. So supportive with my preterm pregnancy and a subsequent pregnancy. Caring towards my father who needed palliative care. Feel so fortunate to ..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Been going to Doctor Farmer for 25 years! He's the absolute best!!"

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love doctor Farmer. He has always been great for me and my family. "

September 1, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://farmersagent.com/mmcbride". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97132". Address has been updated from "None" to "1548 East 1st Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15035388898".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He prescribed 1500 T3's in the last year for my father who was suffering from dementia and who is now trying to recover from decades of an unknown codeine addi..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Farmer is a great Dr. And I was so happy with his team I opted to have him look after my next pregnancy as well. I'm a high risk patient with gittlmans synd..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr michael farmer should be reported to the Board."

April 30, 2015