Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Garreau

Dr. Garreau always takes the time to listen to your concerns and if needed to address them in detail in a language you can understand. I'm very happy she is back in our location and would highly recommend her as an OBGYN for all women.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

The front office staff, office manager, and doctor are all lacking in professionalism and common courtesy. They are very rude and have a lack of regard for patients. Overall, an absolutely horrible office. I would advise if you are a woman looking for a warm and inviting office that will not add unnecessary stress to your life that you keep looking. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Garreau is hands down the best OBGYN I've ever had.. very kind and compassionate, I had a horrible experience with another physician and she took the time to listen and empathize with me.. I'm so happy to have met her.. She saw me late in my pregnancy after switching from another Dr. and I could not have been happier!! She's amazing!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Wonderful kind experienced doctor! She has helped me through several different Gyn conditions, she always explains things in such a clear way and gives me great information so that I can make choices about my care. I got her name from several co-workers who all go to her, we have all been very happy with her care over the years.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr Garreau is the worst MD I've ever met in my entire life.She was condescending, did not listen to me,did not even examine me, made fun of my primary physician (who is very good by the way), and made me feel bad about my previous medical diagnoses.I could also hear her and staff talk about me in the hallway. Worst bedside manner, does not care about patients, has no empathy. Very upsetting experience.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I have had Dr. Garreau as my obgyn for several years. She is always upbeat, thorough, and totally on the ball in my experience. I would recommend her to anybody of any age.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. Garreau was very upsetting as a doctor. When I had a miscarriage she would not let the radiologist put her on the phone to speak to me, and told the ER to hold me in the waiting room w/ severe contractions,vomitting and heavy bleeding from 3:00 am until she came in at 7:30 am. Both the radiologist and the ER personnel seemed surprised by the way she handled things. The backup doctor for the practice for my delivery when I did have a baby was horrible and when I wanted to discuss my experience with Dr. Garreau, she brushed us off and was not willing to listen. I left the practice after that.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

Love, love, love Dr Garreau and her partner and staff. They took wonderful care of me during my first pregnancy. I am quite anxious and admittedly can be a bit neurotic, yet they answered every question and concern I had promptly. I'm sure when they heard my voice they probably though, not her again!, but they never made me feel that way. I had a great pregnancy and Dr Garreau delivered my beautiful baby boy. We're trying to get pregnant again and you better believe I will be knocking on their door again!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

The staff doesn't seem very interested in helping a patient with follow-up on administrative matters. I get the feeling that once you see the doctor and they get your payment that everything else is unimportant. I really like this doctor, but I'm beginning to think it's time for a change. I've been a patient with this doctor for many years, however, I feel devalued by the lack of followup from the rest of the staff.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

She is the best Dr. I have had in awhile. She did induce my on my due date and was very helpful during labor and delivery. She kept my husband and I calm when I started to bleed heavily and she was very helpful after the baby came when we found out I was anemic. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth A. Garreau's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Practicing in Northern Virginia since 1990, small personal two-woman practice

• French

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1986)

• Pap smear
  • Menopause
  • Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii