Ratings for Dr. Muhammad Abdullah

Doctor Abdullah is a great Doctor, Very kind and helpful. Always cares for all his patients. Wait time is long, but very worth the wait. The Staff is extremely nice and they always try to accommodate. Great services and excellent Doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Bad! They make you pay for the consult on the first day, then give you another day to pick up the results, but they won't give you an appointment so you have to wait for hours to get your results. And if that isn't bad enough, they charge you a new consult just to give the results. Never coming back again!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Muhammad Abdullah is an amazing docotor! He is caring, sweet, knowledgeable & Knows how to describe what problem there is(if there is) I recommend him for a docotr. As for the staff, I can say only 2 of the girls are a sweethearts, but the rest are rude & have a nasty attitude. They show no consideration whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr Abdullah is great and knowledge. He has being my doctor for years. His staff, however, is not. Some of the staff are extremely rude and ignore you. Unless you speak Portuguese dont expect them to be corteous.The wait time, without an appointment, is at least 3-4 hours. I was I there with a fever of 99 degrees, while I waited the fever when up to 103. I waited there from 10:30am to 5pm to see the doctor. Even thought they know I have seizures. It is better to go to the hospital, they are faster. It seems, to me, that the staff don't know how to manage the amount of patiences that comes in. I hate to change doctors but I'm actually considering it.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

The Dr is good, but the waiting time is astronomical. I have waited for as long as 5 hours. Basically, if you want to see the Dr, you better take a day off work. At least there is a TV. He is always available on his cell phone and encourages you call him if you need anything. So avaialability in that sense is good. He is also very knowledgeable. The wait times could bare too much though and sometimes I've walked out because of it.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr Abdullah is the best doctor around! Been my doctor for years,is very update with his subject.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

This doctor seems to believe that every ailment you have is normal. I think he just wants your money in my opinion. You'll hear these words "Everything is okay".

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Dr. Muhammad Abdullah's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1988)