Ratings for Dr. Tamara R. Carlin

I like thatt Dr. Carlin is very professional and took time to listen. Both my mother and I, have been Dr.Carlin's patients for yrs.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Started out very good, a year later, I began my search for another physician. My last few visits; she was rude, and very impatient. I wanted to ask her if there was a problem between us, maybe something I had done. I think, overall, she was thorough and a good physician, but her personal problems interfere d to the point were I had to move on.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Carlin was very helpful and knowledgable. The staff was great.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Carlin was very helpful and likable. She answered my questions accordingly and she took her time to explain things.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I went to Dr Carlin for a complete new patient physical. What I got instead was SEVEN referral cards to farm me out to other Drs. Every time I asked a question, I was given a referral card to go see another Dr. (and these were minor things, Im overall healthy!) For an annual exam, the only time she actually touched me was to listen to my heart and lungs. Horrible Dr who just wants to farm patients out to other Drs and bill your insurance.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Great practice, and she has referred me to really great specialist, but Dr. Carlin is not my favorite. She seems annoyed when I am there, isn't very thorough, and is just unfriendly. I'm sure she is knowledgeable, just not a good communicator!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

This Dr Carlin failed my mother terribly. She should learn to read medical records that are required as a new patient. If she would have maybe I would still have my mother in my life.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Carlin was very helpful to me, as was the staff.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

I had a routine physical and she said there was a tiny bit of blood in my urine...she immediately scheduled an ultrasound to check for kidney stones even though I didn't have any symptoms of them. She had me take 3 urine tests, the third one on the same day as the ultrasound which came back showing no signs of blood in my urine. Her staff never knew why I was there or what tests she was ordering for me. I saw her only a couple of times after the physical to follow up on the kidney stones. I will NEVER go back to her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Tamara R. Carlin's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Ameritas