Ratings for Dr. Jonathan A. Calure

I had VNUS closure in both legs and also had sclero therapy for medical reasons. This all spanned over a few years between all the procedures - but every visit was a good experience, between the scheduling, consultations and the procedure. I always felt comfortable and well prepared thanks to Dr. Calure and his staff. I highly recommend them!!! My legs look better and FEEL so much better!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I had extremely bothersome itching, swelling, and discoloration in my lower legs. I underwent the VNUS procedure for my left leg M on & Wed. For both legs (two days apart). I was comfortable throughout the entire time. The pain I experienced was minimal ( have had much to compare it to, though). Being careful not to overexert myself after the first procedure, I did walk quite a bit later in the day, with little problem. Swelling around the insertion point was minimal as well. At the end of the day my leg was fatigued. My left leg held up well the day after. The following day, I had my right leg done. This procedure went even better than my first. After 1 week, I do feel some discomfort in the inner upper thigh. Hey, It's only week. Dr. Calure and staff provided excellent service, and I can’t say enough. feel great. Needless to say, I’m happy as all get out – The End. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

My wife's experience was definitely negative with Dr. Calure. Although she was given the impression that closure would greatly enhance the appearance of her legs and improve her condition medically, the closure procedures had little to no effect, were painful and she still experienced pain from varicose veins over a year later. She ended up going to another vein treatment practice. The doctor almost immediately recognized that removal of the veins was required to alleviate her condition.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Wow! The staff here is awesome. Dr Calure is not only the best in his profession but he has got a staff that is the best as well. I’m picky in who treats me in all my medical treatments. I not only book for the best specialist but personality & bed side manner is very important to me. I do not want to be a number but a person that my doctor knows. You’ll definitely get that here. I want to say “Thank You” for taking care of me during my vein closure treatment. I’m finally feeling better & enjoy work out again. Thank You! Much appreciated! Have a wonderful 2010

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Calure has a great bedside manner and his staff is very nice. I was unfortunately very disappointed in the results of my vein procedures. I still have bulging veins in a leg I had done twice.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Dr. Calure is extremely professional and has a wonderful bedside manner as well. My vein surgery (10/06) was without complications and the results have exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Dr. Calure without reservation.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

Dr. Calure is very kind and caring. He answered all of my questions and took his time to help me understand exactly what my diagnosis was. I felt comfortable with the entire staff and would recommend this office to my family members.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Dr. Jonathan A. Calure's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Beech Street Corporation