Ratings for Dr. Dilip Tapadiya

i went to dr. tapadiya today for a second opinion on my knee. i had heard good things about him from friends so thought i'd give it a shot. the difference between him and the other doctor was huge. dr. tapadiya explained what my meniscus tear was, showing me diagrams and models. he told me the different options, what the chances of recovery were with each option, and he did so without steering me any direction. he gave me his input and educated me but let me make the final decision and i really appreciated that. he is funny and outgoing with a good bedside manner that is friendly but not too familiar. his staff is friendly and they do not overcharge. it is a smaller practice than the other group i went to, but the office was still very nice and what a difference. i have decided to have him do my arthroscopy.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I got to disagree with the other review--he was super helpful with my mother's hip. Took time to talk to him, figure out what her goals were to getting back up to speed and what our family's goals were. Ultimately we chose surgery but he worked with us through the process of deciding and never lost his patience. Really caring and competent physician. Too many doctors jump to srugery to try to make money off you; he didn't do that. His staff is good too

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Not a very compassionate doctor. On follow up visit after surgery, my mother waited over 1hour and the doctor or his nurses never showed up! The other Doctors nurse that works in the same office finally told us that the doctor was on vacation! My mother was left high and dry along with about 8 other patients of his! Not acceptable!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Dilip Tapadiya's Credentials

First Health
Healthnet
Wellpoint

Updates

• Address has been updated from "None" to "11170 Warner Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17145403244".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=339684'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

March 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=339684'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014